• Item Description : Sena Magnet Flipper leather case for 9700, Croco Red, $49.99 retail. Gorgeous red case has a flip-down cover that hangs out of your way when using the device. It also has the sleeper magnet, as well as pockets for MicroSD cards. Comes with optional removable belt clip hardware.
    • Price : $25.00 shipped
    • Condition : 9/10
    • Includes : All original packaging in box: pouch, optional clip hardware, instructions
    • Item Location : Florida, USA
    • Shipping Details : TBD
    • Payment Options : PayPal
    • Contact Info : PM for details and we'll work it out
    • Additional Info: I donated both of our 9700s to some friends in need, so I do not have pics of the cases with the devices in them.The real deal is the Sena case. It's been used less than 9 months. My wife switched to a Samsung Infuse (yes, she's already regretting it) and no longer needs these cases. $25.00 gets you all 3 cases shipped.

Extra cases:
    • 9700 OEM pink silicone skin, 8/10
    • Pink Fortte pocket pouch, 5/10 - This case is well-worn, but sturdy, and I think is actually designed for the 83xx series. My wife continued to use it for her 9700, though, and it's held up pretty well. It's scuffed, lived-in, and creased near the opening, but still works fine.
      ***The Fortte pocket pouch has a sleeper magnet, works with 83xx and 97xx devices*** This was a $30 pouch, but because of its condition, I'm tossing it in for free.

I'm willing to separate these items, whatever it takes to get them out of my office and into the hands of someone who can appreciate them.
    01-28-12 11:38 AM
    Make me an offer, folks. It's a shame for this case to go to waste.
    01-31-12 02:05 PM
    That red one is SWEET! For a ladies case I mean.
    01-31-12 02:35 PM
    Price drop to $20 shipped. Talk to me, people.
    02-16-12 08:37 AM
    If you can't sell them, then you might as well post them up on Pay It Forward and give them away!
    02-16-12 12:54 PM
    True enough. I offered them to the couple we gave our 9700s to, but they only took the Otterbox Commuter.
    02-16-12 02:31 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD