Item Description: 2 month old, unlocked, mint condition BlackBerry 9900 Smartphone (WHITE)
    Price: $400.00 + shipping
    Rating: 9/10 (no scratches, dings or dents - looks brand new)
    What it comes with: Everything in the box (manuals, USB cable, battery, holster)
    BONUS: Comes with an Otterbox screen protector.
    Shipping Details: Buyer pays for shipping costs from Ottawa, ON. Purolator, FedEx, or snail mail preferred. Average shipping cost is from $10 to $20 from here to USA or anywhere else in Canada.
    Payment Options: PayPal Gift
    Contact Info: Personal Message, or ksmithtwc @ gmail [dot] com

This was a phone that I bought on contract 2 months ago, but since then my carrier changed their contract terms, so my contract was cancelled without penalty. As such I now have an extra 9900 (this one) that I'm looking to sell.

This White 9900 has been kept in an Otterbox Defender since day 1 and comes with a Otterbox screen protector (not the actual case though, sorry!) There are no scratches, dents or dings. It looks like this phone just came out of the box. It is from Rogers, but comes unlocked for use on your carrier of choice.

It still has 10 months left in its manufactures warranty.

I'm happy to answer any questions or provide more pictures, at your request. Sorry for the quality of the pictures, if you'd like, I can provide more pictures at your request!

I have positive feedback from all users who have bought from me on here, please search in the feedback thread for this.
    05-28-12 03:30 PM
    You lucky buzzard!
    wxmancanada likes this.
    05-28-12 07:31 PM
    check your pms!
    05-29-12 08:53 AM
    I'll do $400 shipped to NY! Let me know, my money is ready! PM me
    05-29-12 11:17 PM
    A deal is currently in the works with TroyPoseidon, please stand by. Awaiting payment.
    05-30-12 10:24 AM
    Payment has been received. Item will be shipped today. Standby for more updates.
    05-30-12 11:03 AM
    Item has been shipped. Buyer, please advise when you receive the package.
    05-30-12 03:17 PM
    Item cleared customs yesterday, awaiting release.
    06-01-12 02:39 PM
    Didn't hear a single word from the buyer since shipping the device, except asking what Purolator was. So I assume everything is fine. Nonetheless, item was delivered on 2012-06-05 at 4:01pm.

Moderators, you can lock this one up!
    06-12-12 10:55 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD