Item Description : 2 Seidio 1600 Batteries, +Backup Phone
    Price : $100 (Shipping included to lower 48 ONLY)
    Rate it : Batteries 8/10 (Used condition,) Phone 4/10 (See description)
    What it comes with : 2 batteries, wall batter charger, blackberry storm dock, clip holster, rubber case.
    Item location : Fort Worth, TX
    Shipping Details : Probably USPS priority mail, signature required.
    Payment Options : Paypal
    Contact Info : PM me here please.

Any additional info:
    Made the switch to the Droid on Friday, looking to get rid of some stuff. The two Seidio batteries were purchased right here on Crackberry, and comes with the Seidio wall battery charger. Very nice not having to have the phone plugged in, ever! It's tough to go back to being wired, I actually have another battery and charger on order for my Droid.

Also included, backup Verizon S1. I don't see myself going back. The screen has some wobble, and it developed the "hallway talker" mic problem. However, it still clicks well and is fully functional. This was my primary phone up until last Friday. I'm listing it as a "backup" because there plenty of S1s in better shape out there. Has some scratches and some of the chrome has worn away from the clip holster. Again, fully functional, just a bit of wobble and annoying mic issue. The 8BG mico SD is included. The screen currently, and always has, had a protector on it.

Also "thrown in," plastic clip holster (some wear,) rubber skin, and doc station.

NOT included: CDs, boxes, micro SD ported charger, basically anything that came originally.

Price break for local pickup in the Ft. Worth area. Meet ya in a Verizon store if you have ESN questions. No funny business!

Anyway, thanks for looking.

Charles

Last edited by chuckthepilot; 11-11-09 at 03:29 PM. Reason: Picture stuff
    11-09-09 08:04 PM
    If your willing, I would be interested in buying one battery and the charger. Let me know.
    11-09-09 09:14 PM
    Would these batteries work on a bb bold? I don't think they will, but figured I'd ask.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-09-09 09:25 PM
    Hoping to drop the whole lot in one shot, not sure I've I'll break things up yet.

As for the bold, I have no idea.
    11-09-09 09:35 PM
    No, that battery will not fit the bold.
    11-10-09 11:52 AM
    Price dropped to 100 shipped.
    11-11-09 03:29 PM
    chuck as we spoke before, still interested if willing to split.
    11-11-09 03:38 PM
    $100 is an amazing price for this package.... It's tempting to buy and resell on fleabay and make a $75 profit...
    11-11-09 05:14 PM
    Sale pending on batteries ONLY. Mods, this package is getting broken up, please lock/delete this thread.
    11-11-09 09:42 PM
    I'll buy the batteries if the other deal falls through.
    11-13-09 11:22 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD