Item Description: Looking to buy or trade for a BlackBerry Classic on Verizon. I would prefer used to keep the cost down.

Price Range: Depends...each scenario and device is different. Let me know what you have and we can work from there!

Condition: Very good condition. Also would prefer one with box

Payment Method: PayPal

Additional Info: Since this is sort of a hybrid of the two types of threads in the marketplace, but primarily a WTB thread, I'll just add the rest here:

I have a black Nokia Lumia Icon I'll throw in as a trade. The only cosmetic blemish is a small nick near the SIM card slot when I was trying to take off the back. The screen is in perfect condition (screen protector always on), and the metal housing is also perfect. The matte back just shows light wear as black matte finishes do. Included is the box and all original accessories, a cyan Incipio DualPro case, a black TPU case, two extra screen protectors, and a black Nokia DT-900 Qi wireless charger. Pictures are here: https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=51E2F...320D2%21368697

I just feel like trying something different until some Windows flagships come out, and the Classic looks interesting to try!

I've got nothing but positive feedback both on CrackBerry and Windows Central, so please feel free to have a look.

Contact Info: PM or reply to thread
    jweihrauch likes this.
    03-02-15 09:20 AM
    Hope you find what you're looking for AJ!
    ajst222 likes this.
    03-02-15 10:17 AM
    Someone give this man a Classic! Awesome dude, great seller and buyer.
    ajst222 likes this.
    03-02-15 07:05 PM
    Someone give this man a Classic! Awesome dude, great seller and buyer.
    I second the motion!

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    ajst222 likes this.
    03-03-15 09:16 AM
    I second the motion!

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    Alright - I'll third the motion - WE HAVE A MAJORITY!!! Woooo [=
    ajst222 likes this.
    03-04-15 08:44 AM
    Ok, someone needs to give me a Classic now. That's the rule
    Sent from Tapatalk on my Lumia Icon
    john_v likes this.
    03-04-15 09:15 AM
    No one has a Verizon Classic?
    03-05-15 09:00 AM
    No one has a Verizon Classic?
    Since it just released, I imagine it will be a little while before we see them being sold second-hand. I'm kind of watching too, just switched over to VZW last month.
    03-05-15 01:17 PM
    Since it just released, I imagine it will be a little while before we see them being sold second-hand. I'm kind of watching too, just switched over to VZW last month.
    Yeah that's what I assume. $399.99 off contract from Verizon isn't a bad price, but I always like to get it for less and buy used if I can.
    03-05-15 01:18 PM
    Yeah that's what I assume. $399.99 off contract from Verizon isn't a bad price, but I always like to get it for less and buy used if I can.
    Especially because there's no way you'll get 399 if you resell it. I always know that when I'm flipping phones for my own addiction, that I'm going to take a small hit. But I'd like it to be as small as possible.
    bunky1971 and ajst222 like this.
    03-05-15 01:24 PM
    Especially because there's no way you'll get 399 if you resell it. I always know that when I'm flipping phones for my own addiction, that I'm going to take a small hit. But I'd like it to be as small as possible.
    I'm the same way as you...always buying and selling...so another reason why I don't buy new hardly ever. The last phone I bought new was the Z10, and just about everyone who did took a HUGE hit reselling that.

But I do really want a Classic, so hopefully SOMEONE out there has one and is looking to sell for both my sake and yours
    john_v and bunky1971 like this.
    03-05-15 01:27 PM
    But I do really want a Classic, so hopefully SOMEONE out there has one and is looking to sell for both my sake and yours
    I call dibs!

bunky1971 and ajst222 like this.
    03-05-15 01:30 PM
    I call dibs!

That just may be our 2016 deal [=

Posted via CB10
    ajst222 and john_v like this.
    03-05-15 05:48 PM
    I actually appreciate you guys derailing my thread...the amount of replies (from someone who hasn't looked) make it seem like everyone is just clamoring to sell me their Classic, so hopefully peer pressure will lure some folks in
    jweihrauch, john_v and BergerKing like this.
    03-05-15 07:34 PM
    Item Description: Looking to buy or trade for a BlackBerry Classic on Verizon. I would prefer used to keep the cost down.

Price Range: Depends...each scenario and device is different. Let me know what you have and we can work from there!

Condition: Very good condition. Also would prefer one with box

Payment Method: PayPal

Additional Info: Since this is sort of a hybrid of the two types of threads in the marketplace, but primarily a WTB thread, I'll just add the rest here:

I have a black Nokia Lumia Icon I'll throw in as a trade. The only cosmetic blemish is a small nick near the SIM card slot when I was trying to take off the back. The screen is in perfect condition (screen protector always on), and the metal housing is also perfect. The matte back just shows light wear as black matte finishes do. Included is the box and all original accessories, a cyan Incipio DualPro case, a black TPU case, two extra screen protectors, and a black Nokia DT-900 Qi wireless charger. Pictures are here: https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=51E2F...320D2%21368697

I just feel like trying something different until some Windows flagships come out, and the Classic looks interesting to try!

I've got nothing but positive feedback both on CrackBerry and Windows Central, so please feel free to have a look.

Contact Info: PM or reply to thread
    I would consider, but looking for a mint Z30 and of course a little cash to offset the price difference

Posted via CB10
    03-05-15 11:11 PM
    I would consider, but looking for a mint Z30 and of course a little cash to offset the price difference

Posted via CB10

So you actually have a Classic you'd be willing to unload? Is it a Christmas miracle? PMing you!
    03-05-15 11:14 PM
    Bump
    03-06-15 05:35 PM
    Sunday bump!
    03-08-15 09:34 AM
    C'mon people! I'm getting desperate!!!!
    03-09-15 09:37 AM
    This can be closed. I ended up picking up a Q10 on eBay last night
    BergerKing likes this.
    03-10-15 08:38 AM
    Eh don't worry, they'll show up soon enough!
    ajst222 likes this.
    03-10-15 08:47 AM