Item Description :To whomever is attending BB Jam, Id like to purchase or trade your Dev Alpha device for a Bold 9900 BNIB + Cash.
    Price Range: Trade for 9900 + cash
    Condition :New
    Payment Method :PayPal
    Contact Info :PM me please
    Additional Info:Unfortunately do to my current financial situation and health it will be impossible for me to attend BB Jam. If your willing to part with the device please message me and id be happy to trade it for a 9900 + Cash. I'm not sure if a post like this is even allowed. Sorry in advance mods and take this thread down if you deem it against the rules.

Please serious people only!
    04-23-12 08:23 PM
    Might be able to arrange something, msg me next week when I'm back from DevCon and we'll talk

I'm local so no Paypal.
    04-23-12 08:56 PM
    LOL, thought about posting the same request. I have BBJam 10 registration, but cannot attend do to prior business commitment. Good luck man, hope somebody gets one for you.
    04-23-12 10:18 PM
    Will these alpha devices even be able to be used other than strictly for coding and testing apps? Will the os be advanced enough for basic phone functions like phone calls and text messages? Anyone have any idea?

Sent from my BlackBerry 9930 using Tapatalk
    04-23-12 10:32 PM
    Bump up just to get the word around!
    04-25-12 06:20 PM
    My guess is that it will be a wifi device, and will in no way allow you to make calls.
    04-25-12 11:09 PM
    I may be interested in trading for 1 also. I have a Galaxy Tab Plus available.
    04-28-12 10:30 PM
    iam also interested in purchasing a blackberry alpha 10 device, i live in canada so i will pay for shipping

pm me if interested

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk
    04-30-12 02:20 AM
    I would love to give my BBJam ticket to someone to pick-up my BB10 alpha device and T-shirt for me since I cannot attend this year. Oh, and you can keep the Tee!
    04-30-12 12:40 PM
    I would love to give my BBJam ticket to someone to pick-up my BB10 alpha device and T-shirt for me since I cannot attend this year. Oh, and you can keep the Tee!
    DAMN wish I would have talked to you earlier I had thought about going to the OTHER event and meeting the blogging gang. Was gonna make a trip out of it, and do Disney with my lady friend. Ultimately we decided not to do it, BUT a free ticket to the Jam event would have swung me!
    04-30-12 02:43 PM
    Just thought id bump this up! I still really want that dev alpha device!
    05-01-12 09:41 AM
    DAMN wish I would have talked to you earlier I had thought about going to the OTHER event and meeting the blogging gang. Was gonna make a trip out of it, and do Disney with my lady friend. Ultimately we decided not to do it, BUT a free ticket to the Jam event would have swung me!
    DAMMITALL Rich, lol. You could still fly down there in the morning, get my phone, attend a couple of sessions and fly back tomorrow night with a free tee shirt, lol. I am fully registered for both events, but in Texas this week on business that is just too important, besides you don't tell AT&T to wait while you go to BBJam, they don't care and call the next company on the list that wants their work.
    05-01-12 09:15 PM
    DAMMITALL Rich, lol. You could still fly down there in the morning, get my phone, attend a couple of sessions and fly back tomorrow night with a free tee shirt, lol. I am fully registered for both events, but in Texas this week on business that is just too important, besides you don't tell AT&T to wait while you go to BBJam, they don't care and call the next company on the list that wants their work.
    Are registrations transferable? They are checking photo ID's tomorrow morning when you pick up the phone.

Also, for everyone else who wants one, Alec was clear that on the BB10 Jam roadshow over the next few months they will be giving devices at each stop around the world. So I think there will be plenty of these free phones out there if someone really wants one.

And of course once you make an app you can trade this thing in for the developer edition final phone.
    05-01-12 09:25 PM
    Registration was transferable up to a few days before it started, but with a few thousand people to give out phones to in one day it is gonna be a mess to check every photo ID, besides Rich is almost as good looking as me, lol. Yeah heard about the road show, plus rumor has it that all developers can get one anyway, but I really wanted to go, had a blast couple of years back in Orlando at BBW.
    05-01-12 10:31 PM
    Bump up! I really want to get my hands on this!
    05-02-12 01:52 PM
    Say, all the alpha devices pictured have a barcode printed on them. Is that to prevent further sale of these devices? Nothing against the OP, just wondering about the barcode.
    Last edited by wiggy11; 05-02-12 at 08:06 PM.
    05-02-12 07:16 PM
    Hmmm, Good question? Any idea's guys? Im still waiting for someone who is willing to sell it so please i am here!!
    05-03-12 05:27 PM
    Gonna be tougher to get one now that RIM announced that they can be traded in for a new limited edition BB10 phone when available if you develop just one app.
    05-03-12 10:28 PM
    Guys im desperate. I NEED to get my hands on this device. Please someone let me know how to get one. Thanks
    05-05-12 12:44 PM
    Bump up. I know that there is someone out there who is willing to part with this device.
    05-07-12 11:57 AM
    bump
    10char
    05-09-12 12:44 AM
    Free bump (10 chars)
    05-09-12 08:59 AM
    Thanks for the bump perfecthybrid
    Bumppppppp
    05-10-12 05:59 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD