Welcome to the CrackBerry Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
    CrackBerry Addict

Global Posts
    1,620 Global Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

Talking WTB: AT&T phone or unlocked GSM phone

Item Description : AT&T/Unlocked GSM phone, doesn't have to be a smartphone
    Price : I'd like to stay below $150
    Rate it : 9.5/10 or better
    What it comes with : I at least want phone and charger but would prefer a phone that comes with everything it came with
    Item location : Michigan City, IN
    Shipping Details : I'll pay shipping
    Payment Options : Paypal ONLY
    Contact Info : akazmucha@me.com

Any additional info:
    I'm looking to get my dad a new phone. I don't have many requirements. I do NOT want anything that REQUIRES a data plan as he doesn't need that, so don't offer me iPhones or Blackberries. He would never figure out how to work them. If you have any AT&T or unlocked phones laying around, that's what I'm looking for.

He wants something with a full keyboard, so whether it has a physical keyboard or a touchscreen keyboard is no matter, as long as it has one, and I'd like the phone to be in mint to very good condition. Something like a Samsung Eternity, Nokia Surge, or some other feature phone would be perfect. If you have anything like that, let me know.

Also, I really would prefer to trade with someone w/ some feedback. I'd want a tracking number as well.
    Your voice sounds like a combination of Fergie and Jesus.

Follow me on Twitter!

PM me for MSN
    CrackBerry Addict

Global Posts
    769 Global Posts

Just FYI, a Nokia Surge requires a data plan. If I were you I would pick up a Samsung Impression (full physical QWERTY) or a Nokia E63. You can get either in your price range and without data. If you find the right deal you can even find the Nokia in that price range brand new.

Good luck!

Oh, you could also look at a Samsung Magnet. POS and ugly as sin, but should accomplish your stated goals.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    CrackBerry Addict

Global Posts
    804 Global Posts

e-mail has been sent.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    CrackBerry Addict

Global Posts
    1,620 Global Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #4  

Thanks guys. Sorry I haven't checked this thread (we're in the middle of a move, and my dad is being picky now).

I'm probably going to hold off, but I'll definitely keep those in mind. I was leaning towards an impression but I'll check out an e63 as well. Thanks again guys. Much appreciated

Mods you can lock this as of now.
    Your voice sounds like a combination of Fergie and Jesus.

Follow me on Twitter!

PM me for MSN