I am currently in the market for a T-Mobile Bold 9780. However, I do not use PayPal and I will not send you a money order. This deal has to be done withing 2 hours of where I live. I have the cash and I am ready to buy today. I do live in the middle of corn country, though, I am 2 hours from Chicago, Saint Louis, and Indianapolis. If you have an unlocked 9780 branded device for T-Mobile I would love to talk to you.
    10-18-11 10:40 PM
    I have an unlocked 9780. I am able to meet in the city of Chicago.. how much are you willing to pay? It is the one on the right: - E-mail me at [email protected] for fastest response

10-22-11 06:50 PM
    I'm also interested in a tmobile 9780 (can't open a thread due to post count). Looking for a brand new sealed if possible, if not then open box or device alone is fine but must be brand new. pm me if anyone can meetup in nwburbs, chicago
    10-22-11 08:40 PM
    I'm also in the market for a 9780 ! And like the person who posted before I can't start a new thread! I have 3 items already on crackberry so I'm a good payer ask around! So contact me plz for one! It doesn't have to be brand new.. But not beat up either thanks!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-22-11 11:25 PM
    I am no longer looking for this phone. Mods, could you please close?
    10-23-11 03:55 PM
    Locked...

Sent from my 3G iPad 2 using Tapatalk
    10-23-11 10:30 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD