Item Description : Signal Booster for home of 1500sq+
    Payment Method : Paypal

Guys, I'm looking for a signal booster from either zboost or wilson that will work with 3G + Data Also.

I was looking at the zboost SOHO YX545 but any offer would be great
    07-09-12 08:56 AM
    Hey webadpro,

I work at Wilson Electronics, and I came across your post and wanted to offer some advice. Our DT Signal Booster is what I would suggest as it boosts exactly what you are looking for. Check out this link where you can get detailed specs as well as reviews.

Product Details

If you are looking for something a bit stronger, I would suggest our DB Pro--http://www.wilsonelectronics.com/ProductDetails.aspx?Product=38&title=DB+Pro+%28801 262%29&Category=10

If you are looking for some additional info, here is a side-by-side comparison of our DT and the zBoost Metro that you might find interesting--http://www.geek.com/articles/mobile/review-wilson-electronics-dt-vs-wi-ex-zboost-metro-signal-boosters-20110422/

Hope that helps you in your search! If you have any questions, feel free to call our Technical Support Team. They would be happy to help you out with any additional questions: 1-866-294-1660 or you can email them at [email protected].
    07-12-12 11:48 AM
    Thanks a lot. Finally a went with a zboost YX545, I managed to get a great price for it. Hopefully itll make the job, even though, everytime i look at the reviews, it never beats wilson's hardware.
    07-12-12 12:26 PM
    Hope it works out! Let us know if you ever have any more questions about signal boosters
    07-12-12 03:12 PM
    Hope it works out! Let us know if you ever have any more questions about signal boosters

Am I correct in reading that the DT model will work on both AT&T and VZW's 3G?

Sent from my BlackBerry 9860 using Tapatalk
    07-18-12 10:04 PM
    I don't think that is something someone would cell as long as they have a cell phone and as long as the item works well, best to just go online and buy it, it would be like someone selling their battery cover or charger
    07-18-12 11:09 PM
    I just installed the YX545 and it works flawlessly. 0-1 bars before to now 4-5 bars everywhere .

hookbag.ca had the cheapest price and Free shipping was Great. Received the item within 1 day
    07-19-12 07:56 AM
    I just installed the YX545 and it works flawlessly. 0-1 bars before to now 4-5 bars everywhere .

hookbag.ca had the cheapest price and Free shipping was Great. Received the item within 1 day
    Same experience for me. I bought 2 from hookbag.ca and their prices and delivery were great.

My daughter couldn't use her phone in her condo unless she was at the window, hopping up and down on one leg. LoL With the YX545 she can use it anywhere in the condo.

Bought the second one for use in RV but haven't had to use it yet.
    07-19-12 08:19 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD