Just got fired from my job today and not sure if I'll be able to handle the Blackberry for much longer. I'm looking to get the black or silver Alias at a good price.

I'd rather have the black over the silver, but just throw some offers at me.

Thanks.

Thread title: WTB Unlocked BlackBerry 8300

Item Description : WTB Samsung Alias
    Price : Around $50 or so
    Rate it : 8/10 or better
    What it comes with : At least a charger..
    Item location : Near South Carolina
    Shipping Details : I will pay UPS/FedEx/USPS
    Payment Options : PayPal only
    Contact Info : [email protected]
    Last edited by jordans0nly; 01-27-10 at 05:23 PM. Reason: Fixed the post.
    01-26-10 10:53 PM
    I have a black LG Voyager in gooood condition. Let me know, we can work something out.

Also, please modify your post to comply with the marketplace guidelines found here http://forums.crackberry.com/f14/new...elines-120836/
    01-27-10 05:06 AM
    Let me add a moderator's voice to the above post, you need to adjust your post to fit the rules, please do so within 24 hours or I will be forced to remove the listing
    01-27-10 08:01 AM
    Guess i fixed it.

Never liked the LG's. Would like the Alias though, but thanks.
    01-27-10 05:24 PM
    Guess i fixed it.

Never liked the LG's. Would like the Alias though, but thanks.
    Looks fine now. Sorry if I came off a bit strong BTW I used to have one of those, it's an excellent phone. The mobile web is fair, but texting and voice calls are excellent.
    01-27-10 08:36 PM
    Looks fine now. Sorry if I came off a bit strong BTW I used to have one of those, it's an excellent phone. The mobile web is fair, but texting and voice calls are excellent.
    Ah it's cool, just doing what ur suppose to. I used to have an Alias too, but sold it awhile back. Just wanting to get one just in case I need to. Ya know, no job right now so I might somewhere down the road. Thanks though.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-31-10 01:46 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD