Item Description : BNIB or Like New BlackBerry PlayBook (any size)
    Price : Depends on the GBs, but not looking to spend more than $200
    Condition : 9.9/10 (.1 off if it's open, but looks brand new)
    Includes : Everything that comes in the box
    Shipping Details : I pay within the US
    Payment Options : PayPal (I'll pay the fees)
    Contact Info : [email protected] or PM Me!
    Chrisy likes this.
    03-03-12 10:22 AM
    I also may consider a trade (my iPad) + cash offer to get the PlayBook.
    03-03-12 05:05 PM
    Yay, Duvi!
    03-03-12 05:41 PM
    Lol @ Yay. I had one before and may just end up purchasing it through my employer soon.
    03-03-12 05:45 PM
    Yay, Duvi!
    Haha. I'm kind of in the same boat as him. I think one might make a good compliment to my Fire. Amazing how just a few weeks ago everyone was selling, and now after 2.0, they're a bit tougher to find.
    03-03-12 05:48 PM
    Haha. I'm kind of in the same boat as him. I think one might make a good compliment to my Fire. Amazing how just a few weeks ago everyone was selling, and now after 2.0, they're a bit tougher to find.
    exactly. lol. i was going to put a thread up prior to 2.0, but never got around to doing it.
    luckily, i can get one for $200 through my employer, but was hoping for a better deal prior to.
    03-03-12 05:51 PM
    Can you get another one for 200 and sell it to me?
    03-03-12 07:24 PM
    exactly. lol. i was going to put a thread up prior to 2.0, but never got around to doing it.
    luckily, i can get one for $200 through my employer, but was hoping for a better deal prior to.
    If you are still in the market, I have a 64GB Playbook I am looking to unload. I also have a BB Rapid charger, BB Convertible case, a 3rd party docking station and an HDMI cable. Bought about a month ago and in pristine condition.

I don't have enough posts to start a thread, according to the guidelines, but there it is.
    03-04-12 07:12 PM
    Bought a couple through work.....

Sent from my 3G iPad 2 using Tapatalk
    03-10-12 08:06 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD