CrackBerry Addict

Global Posts
    653 Global Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

Default WTB - Blackberry BOLD 9000 *** Needed ASAP ***

Item Description :USED W/ GOOD LCD & Body
    Price : $100 OR LESS
    Rate it :
    What it comes with :BATTERY AND CHARGER/ Data cable + Charging stand + Case/Holster
    Item location :USA/Canada
    Shipping Details : Included in the price (2- 5 days shipping)
    Payment Options :ONLY PAYPAL
    Contact Info : PM on here

Any additional info:
    - Please make sure the PIN is functional and NOT tied to your account when Pm'ing. It makes/receives calls/emails. BBM Must WORK. If you have an all black/All white Bold 9000 - that would be great too! Just PM

I am Located in TORONTO, CANADA. So you must be willing to ship

Can meet up locally as well. Just PM.
    CrackBerry Addict

Global Posts
    653 Global Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #2  

bumppppppppppppppppppppppppp
    CrackBerry Addict

Global Posts
    627 Global Posts

$100 seems a little low I would say. I know the phone is 2 years old, but I'm not sure if anyone would be willing to part with a Bold for that price, or less.

If you do need a phone ASAP, you may have to increase your price range.
    CrackBerry Abuser

^ they sell for around 120-150$ on average in Canada, so 100$ is not unattainable especially in the USA. The phone is 2 years old now...

The dummies try and peddle them for 200$+ LOL

I just picked up a 9700 for 130$ USD shipped to my door... where does that place the 9000?
    CrackBerry Addict

Global Posts
    524 Global Posts

^^ well you got an AMAZING deal, that's what I would say.. no way I would sell mine for that when it still retails for like $400+...

most of "the dummies" you speak of get paid... if someone will pay it, why not? not dummies, just makes you a "smartie" for getting a great deal .... I sold one for $200 less than 6 mos ago... and it was face-to-face, so that's not including any shipping..

so $100 even for a 9000 is very low, especially including shipping price since this guy is in Canada so most likely would be international shipping!
    Nokia classic brick! ---> LG flip >-----> BB Curve 8300 ---> Curve 8900 -----> Bold 9700 -----> Torch 9810 >--->----->-------> Z10!! (July '13) STL100-3 on 10.2.1.2141?! ...don't even know what to call it cuz it's like a brand new phone.
    CrackBerry Genius

Global Posts
    1,846 Global Posts
    PIN
    TO Beans Go Toot.

Shipping to Canada is only like $11.
    CrackBerry Addict

Global Posts
    653 Global Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #7  

Quote Originally Posted by NinjaB View Post
    ^^ well you got an AMAZING deal, that's what I would say.. no way I would sell mine for that when it still retails for like $400+...

most of "the dummies" you speak of get paid... if someone will pay it, why not? not dummies, just makes you a "smartie" for getting a great deal .... I sold one for $200 less than 6 mos ago... and it was face-to-face, so that's not including any shipping..

so $100 even for a 9000 is very low, especially including shipping price since this guy is in Canada so most likely would be international shipping!
    As D2VW14_20 shipping to Canada is just $11. So Even $100-$120 is a very reasonable price for the bold 9000 that has been discontinued by most carriers.

You can justify it any way you want... the Bold 9000 is not worth more than $150
    CrackBerry Abuser

Quote Originally Posted by NinjaB View Post

I know what you're saying.

Good for you, but 6 mos. ago is a while back... and 200$ would've been reasonable. The market is flooded with unwanted 9700's after upgrades to iPhone 4's & 9800's.

The more availability the cheaper the price. I bought a 9000 mos. ago shipped for 150$ US

And yeah shipping is not alot. Priority USPS is around 15$ or so for 6-10 day & 20$ ~ish for 3-5 day.
    CrackBerry User

Global Posts
    80 Global Posts
    PIN
    249ED898

I've got one I would sell for $125 + shipping. PM me if you're interested.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    CrackBerry Addict

Global Posts
    653 Global Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #10  

Quote Originally Posted by ZebraIII View Post
    I've got one I would sell for $125 + shipping. PM me if you're interested.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Sent a PM/Email! Let me know Quick!
    CrackBerry Addict

Global Posts
    1,002 Global Posts

I have one, and I could just like hand deliver it to you. I live downriver right now in Michigan, so I am only a few hours from Toronto, but I do plan on going to Toronto next month.
    CrackBerry Addict

Global Posts
    653 Global Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #12  

Will accept a White bold too or all black
    CrackBerry Master

Global Posts
    1,434 Global Posts
    PIN
    PM me!

Are you still looking for one? I'm thinking of selling my wife's Bold 9000 since she got the Torch. Let me know.
    CrackBerry Addict

Global Posts
    653 Global Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #14  

Lock this thread mods.... I was able to get one locally.

Thanks