Thread title: WTB one of the following models - 8900, 9000, 9700.
    Item Description : Items must be unlocked, shipping to Australia is also required (I'll cover the cost of course )
    Price Range: Negotiable depending on which handset and the condition.
    Condition : 7/10 and above if possible, although I know that can be quite difficult on the older models!
    Payment Method : Paypal
    Contact Info : feel free to PM me on here, or I can provide e-mail address/phone number upon request.
    Additional Info: The reason I'm looking to buy is that I'm currently living in Australia for a while, and I won't be back home in the UK 'til the beginning of 2013. Most of my friends and family are all on BB's and BBM is by far the best, and cheapest, way for me to stay in touch with them. I was planning on buying a 9900, but deciding to go for an older model to tide me over until BB10 comes out!
    04-25-12 02:59 AM
    Nice! I have a couple 9000's to sell and was hoping to gauge the market. It appears to still be strong for them. Shoot me a PM. I would need references though as you have only been here a short time, other sites maybe we are both on or what not. That's if you're still looking even. Lol.
    08-23-12 04:07 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD