Item Description : looking for 2 AT&T phones (or unlocked phones), not anything specific, both just need to have full keyboards
    Price : < 100 each
    Rate it : 8/10
    What it comes with : the phone and charger will do
    Item location : i'm in chicago, but will pay to ship
    Shipping Details : UPS/FedEx or local pickup
    Payment Options : paypal or cash in person
    Contact Info : just write in this thread or send me a PM

Any additional info: My parents currently have LG Shines and they hate them. My mom is having issues w/ hers and they both want new phones. Their upgrade is due in May and AT&T said they'd go ahead and let them upgrade early but we'd rather not renew if we don't have to so I figured I'd try on some forums.

We really aren't specific. They don't plan on using data or having a data plan, so we aren't looking for blackberries or iPhones. Something along the lines of a feature phone with a full keyboard. I know AT&T has quite a few of those now.

So if you have some phones laying around that have full keyboards that you want to get rid of, shoot me a PM.

Since I'll be paypal'ing money first, etc...I will NOT deal with anyone who does not have some type of feedback.
    11-14-09 01:33 AM
    I have an AT&T Tilt 1 (7/10) I can pitch to you for $90 shipped. Email me if you're interested in pics @crackberry address below
    11-17-09 04:56 AM
    Does that run Windows Mobile?
    11-17-09 10:46 PM
    I have a Samsung BlackJack I'd be willing to sell for $40-50. It has scratches on the screen, and the edges are worn, but it runs great. It is unlocked.
    11-18-09 11:22 AM
    My problem is people keep offering me smartphones, I really don't want anything with a mobile OS, more like a featurephone with a full keyboard. I guess I should have been more specific. A smartphone will only confuse my parents.
    11-18-09 05:22 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD