I just upgraded to a Storm 2 from a 8830 WE. I have an OtterBox Defender case that the phone has been in since new (was a replacement from Verizon for a bad OS upgrade that bricked my last phone)- very little to no wear on the phone. The rubber cover for the USB and phones came off on the Defender case- but I think you can find those skins pretty cheap. Phone includes wall charger with all included foreign plug adapters, car charger, USB to computer cable, and original box.

Any idea if this older BB is worth anything?
    04-02-10 02:42 PM
    I would list it in the $75-$100 range and see if you get any hits. By your description, it sounds as if its in decent shape.
    Even though that model does not have a camera, there is still a market for them. Lawyers that can't have camera phones in the court rooms use them, government contractors that can not have camera phones in secure areas use them as well.
    Put some pictures up and try listing it...you never know.
    Good luck!
    04-02-10 03:06 PM
    I just upgraded to a Storm 2 from a 8830 WE. I have an OtterBox Defender case that the phone has been in since new (was a replacement from Verizon for a bad OS upgrade that bricked my last phone)- very little to no wear on the phone. The rubber cover for the USB and phones came off on the Defender case- but I think you can find those skins pretty cheap. Phone includes wall charger with all included foreign plug adapters, car charger, USB to computer cable, and original box.

Any idea if this older BB is worth anything?

Flipswap will give you $19.36

I would give you $30.....if I were in the market for one.
    Last edited by Jedi_Blackberry; 04-02-10 at 03:09 PM.
    04-02-10 03:06 PM
    Wow, that's quite a range of prices, lol.
    04-02-10 03:25 PM
    I think you would be lucky to get $50, but you never know. That particular handset is dated. No camera, and less device mem vs the latest stuff available is a huge hurdle.
    04-02-10 04:06 PM
    Flipswap will give you $19.36
    Cellular Connection employee?
    04-02-10 04:30 PM
    Cellular Connection employee?
    No.

I was at a verizon kiosk a few weeks ago and had mentioned I was trying to sell a Storm 9530. The rep told me about the site.

Is it bad?
    04-02-10 04:38 PM
    you can get at least $75 for it on ebay-at least
    04-02-10 04:57 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD