Item Description : Verizon Broadband system by VTech
    Price : 20 Shipped to lower 48 states
    Rate it : 10/10
    What it comes with : What is in box
    Item location : NY
    Shipping Details : Included in price for lower 48, actual to other places
    Payment Options : PayPal preferred
    Contact Info : through the forum

I am cleaning out my closet and have a Vonage phone system which we ended up never using. It is brand new. The particulars are V-Tech brand broadband telephone system kit for Vonage. It is model IP 8100-2 which has two handsets and the single base station. It is expandable up to 4 handsets. I hate to just throw the brand new system out, so I thought I would offer it here in case there are any Vonage users that might be able to use it.
    07-12-11 10:21 PM
    * *READ FIRST BEFORE PLACING AD -Marketplace Rules & Guidelines - Updated: 2/24/10* *

You need to correctly format your advertisement, but don't edit your original post.
    Create another post with the correct format and a moderator will edit it for you.
    pkcable likes this.
    07-12-11 10:36 PM
    * *READ FIRST BEFORE PLACING AD -Marketplace Rules & Guidelines - Updated: 2/24/10* *

You need to correctly format your advertisement, but don't edit your original post.
    Create another post with the correct format and a moderator will edit it for you.
    What he said!
    07-12-11 11:07 PM
    Silly me, I was going too fast and should have known better since I have sold a few things on this forum. Here is the proper format:

Item Description : Verizon Broadband system by VTech
    Price : 25 Shipped to lower 48 states
    Rate it : 10/10
    What it comes with : What is in box
    Item location : NY
    Shipping Details : Included in price for lower 48, actual to other places
    Payment Options : PayPal preferred
    Contact Info : through the forum

I am cleaning out my closet and have a Vonage phone system which we ended up never using. It is brand new. The particulars are V-Tech brand broadband telephone system kit for Vonage. It is model IP 8100-2 which has two handsets and the single base station. It is expandable up to 4 handsets. I hate to just throw the brand new system out, so I thought I would offer it here in case there are any Vonage users that might be able to use it.
    07-12-11 11:33 PM
    Still available. Price drop to $20 shipped.
    07-25-11 07:01 AM
    First post updated, and included the latest price update.
    07-25-11 08:10 AM
    OK, listed on ebay.
    07-26-11 10:36 PM
    Good luck with your sale on eBay, we do not allow links to eBay sales.

Considering it closed, PM me if you wish.
    07-27-11 08:28 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD