Item Description: I would like to trade this BlackBerry Bold 9700 for one that works on WIND mobile, T-Mobile or even Mobilicity (3G bands 1,4,8), because this one only works on Bell/Virgin Mobile Canada, Telus/Koodo, Rogers/Fido/Chat-r (3G bands 1,2,4,5.). As you can see in the pictures, the battery cover was replaced with a white one (which makes it different) and the device is shown both front and back, another photo showing it powered on.

Price: None, I want to swap for the same or similar blackberry that's compatible with my carrier.
    Carrier Locked or Unlocked?: Unlocked.
    Condition: 7/10, some cosmetic wear, one overly sensitive 'i' key. The rest of the keyboard, lock/standby, play/pause, convenience/shutter, volume buttons, charging dock contacts, headset and USB charging/sync port work fine.
    Includes: None, this is to trade for a compatible blackberry for the carrier I use.

Item Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
    Shipping Details: None, I would prefer to meet in person.
    Payment Options: None, this is to trade for a compatible blackberry for the carrier I use.
    Photos: One is a screenshot confirming clean IMEI, two showing device, one with it powered on.
    Contact Info - Please PM or post below (do not post your email address), this way I can meet up, verify that the traded blackberry works properly and that the IMEI can be verified/checked to ensure it is not blacklisted

I would prefer to meet in person at the Stockyards Wal-mart McDonalds (located inside the store) after 6:00 pm. Closest intersection is Runnymede and St. Clair Ave West. This way, I can verify the IMEI before I trade devices.
    Attached Thumbnails Unlocked Telus BlackBerry Bold 9700 for WIND/Mobilicity/T-Mobile version (unlocked preferred)-_27.jpg   Unlocked Telus BlackBerry Bold 9700 for WIND/Mobilicity/T-Mobile version (unlocked preferred)-_28.jpg   Unlocked Telus BlackBerry Bold 9700 for WIND/Mobilicity/T-Mobile version (unlocked preferred)-_29.jpg  
    Last edited by john_v; 05-18-15 at 10:57 AM.
    raino likes this.
    05-02-15 10:37 PM
    Please click on link below to see the proper way to post a WTT ad on CB Marketplace. Copy/paste the correct template & fill in necessary information on a reply post. Thanks!

http://forums.crackberry.com/marketp...tplace-929952/

If you need help, send me a PM.
    Rootbrian likes this.
    05-03-15 07:10 AM
    Item Description: I would like to trade this BlackBerry Bold 9700 for one that works on WIND mobile, T-Mobile or even Mobilicity (3G bands 1,4,8), because this one only works on Bell/Virgin Mobile Canada, Telus/Koodo, Rogers/Fido/Chat-r (3G bands 1,2,4,5.). As you can see in the pictures, the battery cover was replaced with a white one (which makes it different) and the device is shown both front and back, another photo showing it powered on.

Price: None, I want to swap for the same or similar blackberry that's compatible with my carrier.
    Carrier Locked or Unlocked?: Unlocked.
    Condition: 7/10, some cosmetic wear, one overly sensitive 'i' key. The rest of the keyboard, lock/standby, play/pause, convenience/shutter, volume buttons, charging dock contacts, headset and USB charging/sync port work fine.
    Includes: None, this is to trade for a compatible blackberry for the carrier I use.

Item Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
    Shipping Details: None, I would prefer to meet in person.
    Payment Options: None, this is to trade for a compatible blackberry for the carrier I use.
    Photos: One is a screenshot confirming clean IMEI, two showing device, one with it powered on.
    Contact Info - Please PM or post below (do not post your email address), this way I can meet up, verify that the traded blackberry works properly and that the IMEI can be verified/checked to ensure it is not blacklisted.
    Last edited by TLD1; 05-03-15 at 08:24 AM.
    TLD1 likes this.
    05-03-15 07:46 AM
    Legitimate bump. Could really use a trade/swap.

Posted via CB10
    05-17-15 11:17 AM
    I think your probably going to have to purchase another phone, the chance of someone looking to trade an almost 5-6 year old phone would be very difficult. However might be able to find something your looking for on swappa.com or probably ebay. I wish you luck in your search
    adonispeniel likes this.
    05-18-15 10:00 AM
    Rootbrian I edited your original pictures to remove the one that displayed your imei number.
    TLD1 and Rootbrian like this.
    05-18-15 10:58 AM
    Rootbrian I edited your original pictures to remove the one that displayed your imei number.
    Thank you.

Posted via CB10
    05-18-15 06:03 PM
    Status bump!
    05-24-15 10:44 AM