Item Description :
    UNLOCKED ***MINT** Storm 2 9550 with original box, software CD�s, manuals, etc.
    Perfect for Business Professionals!!!!!

Accessories:
    RIM OEM D-X1 batteries (yes 2 of them!!)
    RIM OEM Premium Microfiber cloth (w/ pouch)
    RIM OEM Desktop Charging Cradle
    RIM Blackberry car charger
    OTTERBOX Blackberry Storm 2 Case
    SEIDO INNOCASE II Surface for BlackBerry Storm 2 9550
    SEIDO Spring Lock INNOCASE II Holster for BlackBerry Storm 2 9550
    ALTEC LANSING Premium Stereo Headsets (w/ carrying pouch)
    RIM OEM world chargers (yes 2 of them!!!) with international adapters
    RIM OEM USB cable
    OEM Sim Card (PHONE IS UNLOCKED!)

Price : $400 O.B.O.

Rate it : 10/10 - Everything is in SERIOUS MINT condition (thanks to my OCD). NO scratches on the screen, NO dents, NO dings, NOTHING BUT PERFECTION.

Item Location : FL

Shipping Details : FedEx (I will cover it)

Payment Options : Paypal

Contact Info : Private message or email (acarter00 or acarter00@ Comcast dot net)

Any additional info: I am very proud to say everything is in MINT CONDITION�NO BLEMISHES at all (due to the AWESOME cases it comes with ). This was used by me for only 8 months or so. If you have ANY questions at all feel free to PM me or email at acarter00 @ Comcast dot net.
    11-04-10 06:49 PM
    used for 8 months and you're selling it for 400....haha get out of here
    11-06-10 12:33 PM
    used for 8 months and you're selling it for 400....haha get out of here
    It's in MINT condition first of all...and second its O.B.O. Willing to take less...cases alone are $100.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-06-10 12:37 PM
    used for 8 months and is mint? It's like selling an a jersey thats been worn for a season lol...think you need to look up the definition of mint pal
    11-06-10 10:05 PM
    400? Lol...
    11-07-10 12:49 PM
    If you want to part it out I may be in the market for the desktop cradle.
    11-11-10 02:00 PM
    BUYER BEWARE!!!!

This 9550 has the old, defective Surepress screen. Just ask the seller for the build date and build location.
    12-05-10 07:45 PM
    Items already sold!!!!!

I wouldn't sell anything defective anyway. I appreciate you looking out Kobayashi...but not necessary. I would have sent you a screen shot of under battery anyway if you were purchasing.

12-05-10 07:55 PM
    BS on both accounts. The community has been warned.
    12-05-10 07:57 PM
    I'm pleased...buyer is pleased...that's all that matters. Only one with panties in a bunch is you....and your not even involved in the transaction. People like you should purchase in a store to ease your anxiety. Don't try to bring me down in your pitty party b/c you missed out on a sweet package. I get new phones on a regular basis due to my job, and I have to be up on product knowledge. I use them....review them....and I'm on to the next. Some I give away to friends and family....some I sell when I have free time to post. People like you make posting awesome devices tedious. All my devices stay MINT!!!! Ok...I've wasted enough time responding to you....done.

12-05-10 08:18 PM
    Boo hoo. Sorry to call you out.
    12-05-10 08:33 PM
    Alright guys, let's not turn this into a middle school. Item has been sold and thread has been closed.
    12-05-10 11:00 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD