Item Description: Unlocked Blackberry Z10
    Price: $320 + shipping
    Carrier Locked or Unlocked?: Unlocked
    Condition: Mint. Spent life in Transformer case, with screen protector.
    Includes: All factory accessories, manual, box, secondary battery/charger pack and OEM Transformer case.
    Item Location: Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
    Shipping Details: Canada Post with tracking.
    Payment Options: Paypal
    Additional Info: Certified eBay seller for 10 years. You can trust I will ship, and quickly

As per title, selling a 4 month old Blackberry Z10 with OEM accessories. Phone is unlocked and can be used on any of the following carriers in Canada, if in the US / overseas you will need to look into it.

Bell Canada, Rogers, TELUS, Telcel, AT&T Mobility, T-Mobile US, Wind Mobile

Model type is STL100-3

It is FULLY unlocked meaning this isn't a software hack. It can't be re-locked. Phone is currently running the latest 10.2.1.575 with an unlocked Android Runtime.

Simply put, this means you can use nearly every Android App on this. I have Instagram, NetFlix, Skype, Candy Crush, Plants vs Zombies 2 all running on this device without issue. However, I can revert the phone back to the factory OS if that is what you like.

Also comes with the OEM Battery Charger - which can be used to charge your phones battery on the go, or it has a replacement battery in it you can remove and put right into your phone - great solution for the heavy user.

And, the OEM Transform Shell. Great thin case that the phone has lived it's entire life in.

Phone has a screen protector and has never left the house outside of it's case. So, it is in mint condition.

Pricing for everything if you bought them separately would be:

Phone unlocked through Blackberry direct - $450.00 before taxes and shipping.
    Transform Shell is $26.00 at FutureShop today.
    Battery Charger Bundle is $50.00 at FutureShop today.

Total is $526.00 before taxes, so around $600.00

Looking for $320.00 plus shipping
    10-25-13 08:49 AM
    The Z10 is actually $340 new now.

Also, BlackBerry 10 doesn't have Candy Crush? even the super new Firefox OS has it LOL.
    10-25-13 09:18 AM
    *Backseat Mod*

You'll want to include pictures of everything listed above. Good luck with the sale. May even make you an offer but it won't be for that asking price.

Jake
    10-25-13 12:22 PM
    buy the blackberry Z30
    10-25-13 02:53 PM
    Where is it $340.00 unlocked? Please put link for others as I can't find it. I have seen it on Amazon for that, but it also doesn't have a warranty so really... it's the same thing. And, don't understand your post about BB10 not having Candy Crush. I just indicated the one I'm selling can have it with the unlocked android kernel
    10-25-13 07:39 PM
    Already did - thats why this one is on the for sale area.
    10-25-13 07:40 PM
    Responded to your PM. I *can* put pictures, but I'm pretty sure everyone on here has seen a Z10 with OEM Transform case and battery pack. That being said, I'll update.

Sale pending locally for asking price.
    10-25-13 07:41 PM
    Just so everyone is aware, I'm know what the PHONE is selling for. I'm selling the PHONE, CASE, SCREEN PROTECTOR and EXTRA BATTERY. Please take this into consideration. If you wouldn't buy those accessories and only want a phone, then perhaps this for sale ad isn't for you.

Cheers,
    10-25-13 07:42 PM
    Here are some pictures.

Unlocked Blackberry Z10 (Black) with accessories.-t2ec16jhjhsfgldhmeeybsz8w5echw-48_20.jpg

Unlocked Blackberry Z10 (Black) with accessories.-kgrhqf-n0fjlrzgf-tbsz8-oy-pq-48_20.jpg

Unlocked Blackberry Z10 (Black) with accessories.-t2ec16dhjiyfhoh0eunybsz8-hdg-g-48_20.jpg
    10-25-13 07:46 PM
    Where is it $340.00 unlocked? Please put link for others as I can't find it. I have seen it on Amazon for that, but it also doesn't have a warranty so really... it's the same thing. And, don't understand your post about BB10 not having Candy Crush. I just indicated the one I'm selling can have it with the unlocked android kernel
    Verizon has it for $299 on a month-to-month plan.

I don't know if you're in the US though....
    scooby103 likes this.
    10-25-13 11:00 PM
    also, if you're near Toronto, there's this ad for new unlocked Z10's for $349 (with warranty)
    10-25-13 11:12 PM
    also, if you're near Toronto, there's this ad for new unlocked Z10's for $349 (with warranty)
    Sigh... without accessories.

Posted via CB10
    10-26-13 07:56 AM
    Verizon has it for $299 on a month-to-month plan.

I don't know if you're in the US though....
    Again not the same offer.

Posted via CB10
    10-26-13 07:56 AM
    Sigh... without accessories.

Posted via CB10

My bad.. I was just replying to an earlier post you made above, asking where the Z10 was for $340 unlocked. I can see how it may have looked like I was implying you were asking an unreasonable amount for your Z10+extras, though.
    10-26-13 10:37 AM
    Sold for asking price.

Thanks for the feedback people - nothing personal about my responses. Ultimately, I have found this forum a terrible place to sell things. It appears to be filled with low ballers. This is apparent as items at the same price (including this combo) on Kijiji and Craigslist sell in a short period of time, at the asking price, where as people on here will pick it apart. Flame away if you want, that is just the reality of it.

Cheers,
    11-01-13 11:33 AM
    to be fair, there's more people on Craiglist or Kijiji selling the same thing, so there's competition.. often times the same item can be found for far less than the highest asking price. People need to learn how to price their stuff.. electronics depreciate very quickly, especially smartphones.
    11-01-13 06:46 PM
    *one only has to see people trying to sell Samsung Galaxy S2's for $200, or Xperia Ions for the same price. That's absurd. Nobody in their right mind will pay that.
    11-01-13 06:47 PM
    damn wish i could edit posts here, lol

anyhow, sorry Scooby, I hope you don't think I'm trying to question your selling price for stuff, that wasn't what I meant in my post above.. it's just that some peeps seem to ask wayyyy too much for stuff and there's no way in h*ll they'll get that price, not with so many others asking less...
    scooby103 likes this.
    11-01-13 06:57 PM
    damn wish i could edit posts here, lol

anyhow, sorry Scooby, I hope you don't think I'm trying to question your selling price for stuff, that wasn't what I meant in my post above.. it's just that some peeps seem to ask wayyyy too much for stuff and there's no way in h*ll they'll get that price, not with so many others asking less...
    No worries man - and my response wasn't triggered because of you. I was simply stating that people on the Crackberry forum TEND to offer less than the going rate on other used forums like Kijiji and Craigslist. I have seen it often on this forum where people will say the asking price is too high (not even talking about my posts, just in general), yet a quick look on other forums puts the price at par. End of the day, my asking price was just right, as I got what I was asking.

Again, not a slight against anyone on this forum as I hang out at other forums (car related) and have the same issues. I guess lesson learned, if I want to sell something going forward I'll use a dedicated For Sale forum, like Craigslist and Kijiji.

All the best!
    11-02-13 07:25 AM
    dude good luck with your sale. I'd love to learn how you achieved unlimited Android app compatibility.. assuming it's for real, your asking price is worth it for sure!

i mean I know one can learn by following in the forums but that's a lot to wade thru, lol.. but that's my lot I guess, just waiting on the Z10 to show up in the mail...
    11-02-13 10:45 PM
    Hey,

It's not too hard. With the unlocked android kernel, download the Android APP, covert and install. Easy peasy.

Posted via CB10
    11-03-13 12:44 PM
    Hi there,
    is still still available? I have a friend who's looking for a Z10.

Thanks,
    Bashar
    11-06-13 10:29 AM
    Hi there,
    is still still available? I have a friend who's looking for a Z10.

Thanks,
    Bashar
    Re-read Post #15
    11-06-13 05:23 PM
    Re-read Post #15
    Thanks. Not sure how i missed that. sorry guys.
    11-06-13 09:32 PM