I am interested in purchasing another PlayBook. I want to get mine back from the Mother-in-law. She is just using it for streaming into her TV so capacity in not important.
    I would prefer local buying (Ontario) just to avoid an possible border/shipping issues.
    11-08-13 01:01 PM
    Check your PM.
    11-08-13 03:53 PM
    I am not local unless you can pick it up in Chicago area, but I have 64gb WiFi PB with black leather Blurex convertible case that has very nicely broken-in leather for a great feel and an unopened, unused Brookstone leather convertible case that looks identical and is still BNIB, black OEM neoprene sleeve, OEM magnetic wall charger, OEM magnetic desktop pod charger, original PB box and the paperwork stuff that came inside. Kept in case since day one and in perfect condition after a year of very limited use other than to take out and charge up every couple of weeks or so. It was my third playbook, also sold the others in perfect condition to step up (16gb to 32gb to 64gb), all bought new directly from BlackBerry, never an issue with any of them. I would like to get $170 for it all and I can ship to Canada.
    bunky1971 likes this.
    11-09-13 07:26 AM
    Could you please repost or reply to this thread with the proper format and I can edit your original post. All WTB, WTS, WTT need to be the proper format. Thanks.

Thread title: (WTB)
    Item Description:
    Price Range:
    Condition:
    Payment Method:
    Additional Info:
    Contact Info - Please PM or post below (do not post your email address)
    11-09-13 12:16 PM
    Thread title: (WTB) Playbook
    Item Description: Any size playbook
    Price Range: 0 - $120
    Condition: Good
    Payment Method: Paypal or cash if local
    Additional Info:
    Contact Info - Please PM or post below (do not post your email address)
    11-10-13 04:21 PM
    Still looking? I have a 16GB super clean PlayBook. I bought it from one of the mods on BlackBerryForums and used it for about 2 days. Now I'm sporting an iPad and iPhone. Anywho, let me know if you are still interested. I'm thinking $70 shipped. Comes with a charging stand/rapid charging pod: Review: BlackBerry PlayBook Rapid Charging Pod - N4BB
    11-11-13 07:09 PM
    Still looking? I have a 16GB super clean PlayBook. I bought it from one of the mods on BlackBerryForums and used it for about 2 days. Now I'm sporting an iPad and iPhone. Anywho, let me know if you are still interested. I'm thinking $70 shipped. Comes with a charging stand/rapid charging pod: Review: BlackBerry PlayBook Rapid Charging Pod - N4BB
    Now that's one heck of a great deal right there, seriously.

Guess I have to lower my expectations for my 64gb a little, lol,.
    11-12-13 06:45 AM
    I'm up in Owen Sound and might sell my 32g reasonable - I'm using it less and less, these days.
    11-12-13 11:24 AM
    I'm in Mississauga, have a 32GB if interested.
    11-20-13 08:29 PM
    I'm in London, 64GB Wifi, BlackBerry Bluetooth Keyboard Case, BlackBerry Charging Dock, Otterbox Defender. All pieces have original boxes and are in very good condition. Looking for $140 local pickup.
    11-21-13 07:25 AM
    I have a 16 gb ready to ship out if you are still looking. Thanks and have a great day.

Gary
    11-21-13 08:25 AM
    I am not local unless you can pick it up in Chicago area, but I have 64gb WiFi PB with black leather Blurex convertible case that has very nicely broken-in leather for a great feel and an unopened, unused Brookstone leather convertible case that looks identical and is still BNIB, black OEM neoprene sleeve, OEM magnetic wall charger, OEM magnetic desktop pod charger, original PB box and the paperwork stuff that came inside. Kept in case since day one and in perfect condition after a year of very limited use other than to take out and charge up every couple of weeks or so. It was my third playbook, also sold the others in perfect condition to step up (16gb to 32gb to 64gb), all bought new directly from BlackBerry, never an issue with any of them. I would like to get $170 for it all and I can ship to Canada.
    I can still do this deal with or without some of the accessories to match the budget of the buyer. Original boxes for most items including PB of course and most of it was never or very rarely used, so all is either mint, nearly new or BNIB.
    11-22-13 01:09 PM
    Do any of you guys who have a PB for sale still wanting to sell? If so, PM me.

SQN100-1 10.2.1.1055, STL100-3 10.2.1.1055
    12-03-13 06:59 PM