Lookin for a durable case for Original Passport would pay shipping depending how far distance or a case holster combo would pay any shipping on that

Forgiven
    07-30-16 08:25 PM
    I have red q10 and two BlackBerry Passport cases free to anyone who wants it. You just pay to ship it. Check out "All things BlackBerry phone cases" thread under the market place.

TriniZ30 what you see is what you get!!!
    BBM pin 2BE8AC86.message me

Forgiven
    07-30-16 08:26 PM
    BBM pin 2BE8AC86.message me

Forgiven
    Shipping out Monday Joshua. Do enjoy

TriniPassport SE
    TLD1 likes this.
    07-30-16 10:45 PM
    Anyone willing to donate a PRIV or passport for my wife I know that's a lot to ask she has a broken htc 8x would pay shipping

Forgiven
    idkwhothatis123 likes this.
    08-01-16 07:59 PM
    Does anyone have an extra sync pod for BlackBerry Passport SE that you are willing to donate? I'd really appreciate it. Thanks in Advance

TriniPassport SE
    08-01-16 09:48 PM
    What carrier are you on?

Posted via CB10
    08-01-16 10:22 PM
    The Pay It Forward thread has been a great addition to our Marketplace forum, and has served as a display of the unique "community" here at CB as well as several of our other Mobile Nations websites. It has demonstrated the generosity of community members who offer parts, pieces, accessories and even older devices to other members usually at either no charge or a small shipping fee...instead of placing those items on the Marketplace and selling them for a profit. Lately though, some members have sought donations of late-release, costly devices...some saying that they cannot pay for one for various reasons. Although most of us have a measure of compassion towards those who are having financial hardship or have had a device cease to function...it is generally not acceptable to request the donation of those kinds of devices, particularly those that have been purchased by other members at a high cost. There is nothing wrong with a request for an item (I have done it myself) if a person is in genuine need of a device, there are almost always members who have perfectly functioning older model devices that might be willing to give to a cause they deem worthy...and genuine.

That said, thank you to all members past & present who continue to demonstrate the unique "community" that CrackBerry is and will continue to be!
    08-02-16 10:37 AM
    So true my apologies I was one of those so to retract my first statement if any one has an old BlackBerry 10 smartphone extra laying around that would work on tmobile and ur feeling generous let me know so I can get my wife going with BlackBerry also

Forgiven
    08-04-16 07:28 AM
    I have a unopened Priv screen protector to giveaway - just pay the shipping. I haven't even opened the shipping box (returned the Priv before receiving this).
    It's this one from amzn:
    SIKAI� Patent 3D Full coverage Tempered GLASS screen protector for Blackberry Priv screen protector CURVY glass screen protector 9H Anti-scratch
    08-16-16 06:08 PM
    I have a unopened Priv screen protector to giveaway - just pay the shipping. I haven't even opened the shipping box (returned the Priv before receiving this).
    It's this one from amzn:
    SIKAI� Patent 3D Full coverage Tempered GLASS screen protector for Blackberry Priv screen protector CURVY glass screen protector 9H Anti-scratch
    How much would shipping be to 72396?

Posted via the BlackBerry� Priv
    08-16-16 07:31 PM
    How much would shipping be to 72396?

Posted via the BlackBerry™ Priv
    Looks like less than $7 via USPS Retail Ground. I'm in FL.
    08-16-16 08:13 PM
    It's this one from amzn:
    Did this ever get claimed?

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    08-24-16 10:45 PM
    If this has not been claimed, I would like it. Please PM me.
    10-02-16 03:29 PM
    Free to a good home!!!....verizon 9650 bold. Just pay $15 for handling & shipping.
    Verizon 9650 bold, comes with oem case, charging dock, extra battery and charger. No USB cable. Has some sign of wear an tear (scuffs for the most part), but works just fine. Use it for backup, alarm clock or daily use.
    Attachment 396513
    Attachment 396514
    Attachment 396515

Posted with my Passport SE

If this has not been claimed, I would like it. Please PM me.
    10-02-16 03:29 PM
    This place is ded.

Posted via CB10 with Blue Classic
    10-17-16 02:56 PM
    This place is ded.

Not with that attitude!
    10-17-16 03:16 PM
    This place is ded.

Then inject some life by offering up some stuff
    TLD1, _tC, Jamie Wooten and 2 others like this.
    10-17-16 04:02 PM
    Anyone still post here?
    I have a few micro SD cards if anyone needs some 4gb

I'm looking for a priv screen protector if anyone had an extra one.
    TLD1 likes this.
    11-30-16 05:26 AM
    Does anyone have spare Z30 parts? I'm looking for anything.

Posted via CB10
    12-09-16 03:24 PM
    If anyone has a Q10 and uses an Otterbox Defender case, I have a replacement belt clip holster for you. Contact me if you can use this. I'm getting rid of it because it never gets used, and i'd rather it go to a good home.

Pay it Forward Thread!-img_20161221_104553_hdr.jpg
    Pay it Forward Thread!-img_20161221_104458_hdr.jpg

Posted via CB10
    john_v likes this.
    12-21-16 12:48 PM
    This is decidedly non-BlackBerry...but does anybody have a good, but very basic AT&T flip-phone that they would sell for cheap, maybe for shipping costs? It's for my elderly Dad, whose Samsung flip phone is slowly dying. If you've got one laying in a drawer somewhere, please let me know and we'll work something out, ok?

Thanks for the consideration!
    12-23-16 11:47 AM
    This is decidedly non-BlackBerry...but does anybody have a good, but very basic AT&T flip-phone that they would sell for cheap, maybe for shipping costs? It's for my elderly Dad, whose Samsung flip phone is slowly dying. If you've got one laying in a drawer somewhere, please let me know and we'll work something out, ok?

Thanks for the consideration!
    Will PM shortly.
    TLD1 likes this.
    12-23-16 11:57 AM
    Does anyone have spare Z30 parts? I'm looking for anything.

Posted via CB10
    Still looking.

Posted via CB10
    12-23-16 12:14 PM
    Torch 9810 accessories, you pay shipping and they are yours (all in good condition):

- Zagg shield
    - Powermat wireless charging receiver (for Torch phone)
    - Powermat kit with charger pad and iPhone 4 receiver case
    - iGo powered car mount for Torch 9810
    - Blackberry desk docking station

Price: just pay for shipping (I'd like these to get used rather than throw them away)

PM me if interested or would like pictures (this thread is long, so please only PM).
    01-25-17 10:28 AM
    My friend isn't very tech savvy and I ended up buying him a flip phone. Basically it sucks and I'm a big blackberry fan. I wanted to get him a blackberry bold or something with a keyboard and so that he can surf the Internet a little bit. Just wondering if anyone has an old bold or torch or anything. Up for trade or to pay it forward I have an oem bbQ10 hard shell.
    02-07-17 08:46 PM
2,758 ... 9394959697 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD