Welcome to the CrackBerry Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 77 of 83 FirstFirst ... 276774757677787980 ... LastLast
Results 1,901 to 1,925 of 2051
Like Tree59Likes
    CrackBerry User

Global Posts
    107 Global Posts

Default Re: Pay it Forward Thread!

Thanks had no idea they were that cheap now
    CrackBerry Genius

Global Posts
    3,731 Global Posts
    PIN
    sanity!

Quote Originally Posted by kacantrell View Post
    I have 2 9900 OEM cases and an extra wall/USB charger. Let me know if your interested
    Thanks for the OEM case (I somehow lost my original one??), now I don't have to go nekked all winter!
    CrackBerry User

Global Posts
    67 Global Posts

Free to a good home Droid Charge TPU case black in good shape I was looking through a box and found it from a while back.

Sent from my SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2
    PIN-30fd0c78
    CrackBerry Abuser

I had a dream the other night that I was able to find an old 8900 to relive my glory days with Blackberry and to use as my backup BB in case my 9360 ever fails. I don't have much to Pay Forward, but I'm sure I can go through my things and find something, if anyone has an ugly old Curve I can fix up and fiddle with that they don't want.. ^-^
    Pinkie Pie: White Bold 9780
    Rarity: Black Curve 9360 - Bequeathed to my now converted father.
    Twilight Sparkle: Black Torch 9860 - Bequeathed to my now converted mother.
    Zecora: Black Zed10
    CrackBerry Genius of Geniuses

Global Posts
    7,079 Global Posts

Just picked up a Droid Charge for my mom. Would like the case if you don't mind.

jared.dipane @ gmail.com
    CrackBerry Abuser

Global Posts
    303 Global Posts
    PIN
    kie and the brain.

Anyone want a Bold 9000 cradle? Its brand new never used. Accidently bought it for my 9930. I'll ship it free in the US. Please ask if you really need it, not to just get free things.
    Pay it Forward Thread!-20121214_165349.jpg

Global Posts
    5,803 Global Posts
    PIN
    Feel free to ask me my PIN via PM

Quote Originally Posted by debitsohn View Post
    Anyone want a Bold 9000 cradle? Its brand new never used. Accidently bought it for my 9930. I'll ship it free in the US. Please ask if you really need it, not to just get free things.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20121214_165349.jpg 
Views:	154 
Size:	35.9 KB 
ID:	128339
    Hah! I almost bought a screen protector and an Otterbox for my 9930 before. Good thing I caught it before it was too late.
    My goal here is to help out and provide knowledge! Feel free to shoot me a PM

If you like my posts, you should visit the site where I write at gadgetnerdly.com
    If not, you should visit it anyway
    CrackBerry Addict

Global Posts
    812 Global Posts

Default Pay it Forward Thread!

Quote Originally Posted by debitsohn View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20121214_165349.jpg 
Views:	154 
Size:	35.9 KB 
ID:	128339
    I could really use this if you still have it please. Thanks (:
    1 John 1:7

Gold Q10 and White Z30
    CrackBerry Newbie

$5 shipping and its all yours! These are several things I've accumulated and no longer need. I'd rather them go to someone who could use them. This all goes together so I don't have to make a bunch of trips to the post office. Included: otterbox defender for BB storm 9550, otterbox defender for BB tour 9630, 1 complete charger, 1 USB cable. All of the following are for the Bold 9900/9930: 2 OEM batteries, OEM charging dock and piggyback cradle to charge the extra battery out of the phone, OEM battery door and OEM pocket holster and OEM case with clip. Thanks for looking and hope I can help someone out!

Brandon

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
    CrackBerry Addict

Default Pay it Forward Thread!

brandon, thanks for the generous post. pm sent..

cheers,
    rob
    CrackBerry User

PIN
    Ask

I have a Virgin Mobile BB 8520 for parts if someone wants it. I bought it off of craigslsit and the phone works great and is in great shape but the seller pulled a fast one on me leaving the ESN tied up in limbo. Pics and stuff available soon just message me if you have any interist.
    “Today a young man on Acid realized that all matter is merely energy condensed into a slow vibration. That we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively. There is no such thing as death, life is only a dream within the imagination of ourselves… here’s Tom with the weather.” BH

Global Posts
    5,803 Global Posts
    PIN
    Feel free to ask me my PIN via PM

Pay it Forward Thread!-img_00000105.jpgPay it Forward Thread!-img_00000104.jpgI have a set of 3 screen protectors for the Curve 9300/9330/8520 that I don't need. Brand new. Comes with a cloth. PM me.

ALSO: does anybody out there have just a BOX and manuals etc for a Verizon BlackBerry Torch 9850? I will most likely be getting one from a CBer which doesn't have a box. Even if it isn't the box that came with it, it would still make me feel better haha. PM me about that too.
    My goal here is to help out and provide knowledge! Feel free to shoot me a PM

If you like my posts, you should visit the site where I write at gadgetnerdly.com
    If not, you should visit it anyway
    CrackBerry User

sorry for not know how "pay it forward" works
    Last edited by huggins12345; 01-25-2013 at 03:15 AM. Reason: i was begging

Global Posts
    33,346 Global Posts
    PIN
    PIN:K Floyd!

Quote Originally Posted by huggins12345 View Post
    Anybody have any unwanted accessories for the 9900/9930? Please post...
    That's not how this works. When YOU have stuff you want to give away, then you post it up, and others claim it, and then of course anyone claiming something should definately "Pay it Forward" when they get a chance in the future and return to the thread and give away something. But we should NOT come with a general beg.
    CrackBerry User

Quote Originally Posted by pkcable View Post
    That's not how this works. When YOU have stuff you want to give away, then you post it up, and others claim it, and then of course anyone claiming something should definately "Pay it Forward" when they get a chance in the future and return to the thread and give away something. But we should NOT come with a general beg.
    ohhh... im sry. Sry for begging ppl. i know the rules now i would not do it again...I will edit the post.
    CrackBerry Newbie

Global Posts
    4 Global Posts

Is the curve still available?
    CrackBerry User

PIN
    Ask

Quote Originally Posted by kevdogg32 View Post
    Is the curve still available?
    Yes its still available. PM me and we can set something.
    “Today a young man on Acid realized that all matter is merely energy condensed into a slow vibration. That we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively. There is no such thing as death, life is only a dream within the imagination of ourselves… here’s Tom with the weather.” BH
    CrackBerry Abuser

I love that this thread is still going strong after several years!

I've got a charging stand for a 9700/9780 if anyone wants. It's in excellent condition, but you'll need to use your own USB cable/wall charger with it.

PM if you're interested. (located in Toronto, ON)
    CrackBerry Addict

Global Posts
    666 Global Posts

I have a silicone sleeve for the Playbook I'm not using. It's not as good quality as the OEM shell fit wise, but it works.

PM me if you're interested!
    CrackBerry Abuser

Hi there guys , I have a few bb 9900/9930 cases lying around if anyone wants em. I have a bunch of silicone aswell as the harder silicon ones that aren't even used I'm willing to give away to someone who needs a little help.
    Also while I'm at it, if anyone has an old bold 9000 kickin around I would REALLY appreciate it as someone stole my 9360 and I'm back to my 9000 but its slowly falling into disrepair. Headphone jack died, always gets error 102, and mic doesn't work lol (great thing I prefer text aha) anyway if you want the cases I can meet you in mississauga or if really needed I will pay to bus to oakville or toronto.
    CrackBerry Abuser

Quote Originally Posted by szotz View Post
    I had a dream the other night that I was able to find an old 8900 to relive my glory days with Blackberry and to use as my backup BB in case my 9360 ever fails. I don't have much to Pay Forward, but I'm sure I can go through my things and find something, if anyone has an ugly old Curve I can fix up and fiddle with that they don't want.. ^-^
    I have a tour 9630 with near mint housing that needs screen and bbattery cover and battery. If you would like pm me and I can meet you somewhere in toronto for it
    I have a passion for the Blackberrys
    I currently have a Bold 9000 White and a Playbook
    CrackBerry Abuser

I have a samsung galaxy sIII i747 box if anyone wants it . Pickup in the greater toronto area no charge
    I have a passion for the Blackberrys
    I currently have a Bold 9000 White and a Playbook

Quote Originally Posted by Procterboy View Post
    I have a samsung galaxy sIII i747 box if anyone wants it . Pickup in the greater toronto area no charge
    How much to ship to Nigeria? I would like to have this item shipped to family West Africa who has been transferred to serve as a missionary in Nigeria.
    CrackBerry Addict

Global Posts
    666 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by wxmancanada View Post
    How much to ship to Nigeria? I would like to have this item shipped to family West Africa who has been transferred to serve as a missionary in Nigeria.
    When I had my Bold 9900 on kijiji I kept getting replies from someone saying he wanted to have it shipped to a good friend in West Africa, or pastor, or son who is on a missionary trip, coming from California and new York phone numbers... this is quite odd.

Posted via CB10

Quote Originally Posted by Marauder2 View Post
    When I had my Bold 9900 on kijiji I kept getting replies from someone saying he wanted to have it shipped to a good friend in West Africa, or pastor, or son who is on a missionary trip, coming from California and new York phone numbers... this is quite odd.

Posted via CB10
    Yeah, similar experience. When I went to sell off my old 9900s on eBay I got nailed by the same guy every single time. Each message was similar to the one I posted above, but different reasons as to why the shipment was going to Nigeria. Crazy stuff. Then I came on here and sold them to loyal CrackBerry users and had zero issues!
Page 77 of 83 FirstFirst ... 276774757677787980 ... LastLast