Got some OEM BlackBerry accessories for those who need them...

(2) OEM 9700/9780 black leather belt-clip holsters (in-box items)
    (1) OEM 9700/9780/9800/9650 "hard" leather belt-clip holster
    (1) OEM 9800/9650 black leather belt-clip holster
    (1) OEM 9000 Bold leather belt-clip holster
    (1) OEM 9700/9780 desktop charging "pod"

Will ship free within the US...Canadian shipping is extra.

Send me your shipping information...and they're yours.
    All items are gone! Thanks for helping me "clean house".

Sorry about delay to you guys...all items will be mailed Monday 6/13/11. Ok?

-Terry
    06-10-11 10:48 AM
    All items are gone! Thanks for helping me "clean house".

Sorry about delay to you guys...all items will be mailed Monday 6/13/11. Ok?

-Terry
    No worries on the shipping delay, Terry...free is free is free and I can't complain!
    Thanks again for the case!
    06-10-11 10:54 AM
    Got some OEM BlackBerry accessories for those who need them...

(2) OEM 9700/9780 black leather belt-clip holsters (in-box items) (1 GONE!)
    (1) OEM 9700/9780/9800/9650 "hard" leather belt-clip holster (GONE!)
    (1) OEM 9800/9650 black leather belt-clip holster (GONE!)
    (1) OEM 9700/9780 desktop charging "pod" (GONE!)

Will ship free within the US...Canadian shipping is extra.

Send me your shipping information...and they're yours.
    I have stupidly deleted the email from the member who wanted the "hard" leather belt clip holster. If that's you...please PM me back.

I have this stuff left...

(1) OEM 9700/9780 leather belt-clip holster

PM me with your shipping info and I'll ship right away.
    06-13-11 10:35 AM
    ^sending PM now
    06-15-11 12:05 AM
    I've got people PMing me that won't give their full names, and other silly stuff. I'm not playing any dumb games. If you want the stuff...I want you to have it, but make it easy on me to send it, not have to jump through hoops.

I have the right to refuse anybody.

(Sorry...but some folks needed to hear that.)
    john_v, pkcable, Ahmi and 2 others like this.
    06-15-11 08:18 AM
    OK this has been sitting in the Marketplace long enough...doesnt seem like anyone wants to buy it, and I'm getting sick of seeing it in my computer bag. Free to a good Bold 9650 (or Tour)

Also still have the pink skin for a 9650 or tour

06-15-11 08:23 AM
    I've found a brand new OEM USB cord for a MiniUSB BlackBerry such as the 9000. It's BNIP, never opened.

The first one to PM me with a need gets it...and I'll ship with all the rest of the stuff I listed tomorrow.
    06-15-11 10:23 AM
    It's 3G in Europe ONLY, here in North America it's limited to Edge or lower, AND will not work on 3G only networks like Bell or Telus. It WILL work just fine though on Rogers, ATT, T-Mobile, etc, as long as you are willing to live without 3G. 3G will work fine in Europe though.
    I don't think this info is totally correct...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-15-11 12:57 PM
    I've found a brand new OEM USB cord for a MiniUSB BlackBerry such as the 9000. It's BNIP, never opened.

The first one to PM me with a need gets it...and I'll ship with all the rest of the stuff I listed tomorrow.
    I'll take it......
    06-15-11 01:31 PM
    Okie dokie...

I've finally gotten my dresser drawer cleaned out, and have two remaining OEM BlackBerry accessories up for grabs...

(1) OEM BlackBerry 9700/9780 leather belt-clip holster

(1) OEM BlackBerry 9700/9780 desktop charging "pod"

PM me with your name & shipping info.
    06-15-11 02:48 PM
    I have a BNIP Otterbox Commuter case and a brand new, unopened package of (2) Clarivue Anti-Glare screen protectors for the Google/HTC Nexus One if anybody wants them...

PM is the key!
    06-15-11 02:50 PM
    OK this has been sitting in the Marketplace long enough...doesnt seem like anyone wants to buy it, and I'm getting sick of seeing it in my computer bag. Free to a good Bold 9650 (or Tour)

I'll pass on the pink one, BUT I'll take the Ed Hardy! As long as you don't mind giving it to a Flyers/Phillies fan.
    06-15-11 02:57 PM
    Okie dokie...

I've finally gotten my dresser drawer cleaned out, and have two remaining OEM BlackBerry accessories up for grabs...

(1) OEM BlackBerry 9700/9780 leather belt-clip holster

(1) OEM BlackBerry 9700/9780 desktop charging "pod"

PM me with your name & shipping info.
    PM Sent for the charging pod!
    06-16-11 04:09 AM
    PM Sent for the charging pod!
    And I shipped it to you yesterday...along with all the other items, to those that requested them!
    06-17-11 07:15 AM
    I am in need of a desktop charging "pod" for a BlackBerry Bold 9000...and a 1-2gb MicroSD memory card.

Does anybody have a spare in any of these? I would appreciate it.
    06-17-11 07:18 AM
    I am in need of a desktop charging "pod" for a BlackBerry Bold 9000...and a 1-2gb MicroSD memory card.

Does anybody have a spare in any of these? I would appreciate it.
    I have a 2gb card I can send you! PM me your shipping info.

06-19-11 05:41 PM
    I'll pass on the pink one, BUT I'll take the Ed Hardy! As long as you don't mind giving it to a Flyers/Phillies fan.
    Rich I forgot to get this out this weekend; will try tomorrow or tuesday.

06-19-11 06:22 PM
    AT&T's case-mate screen protectors (3 pack) for iPhone 3G/3GS. if interested, email me: [email protected]

free shipping =)
    06-19-11 07:51 PM
    Not supposto ask for stuff (slaps hands) but its really important, last night my phone battery for my 8320 curve died, right now it is my only link to my mom who is battling cancer (melanoma) , and I am the bright spot in her day and now she can only get ahold of me like 2 hours a day. so please if you have an extra 8320 battery for cheap or free plz let me know ASAP ty, and sorry for asking in a pay it foward thread i feel like a **** but i dont have the 65$ tmobile wants for a new battery.
    06-20-11 12:44 PM
    Victor, first off prayers for your mom; I hate cancer, it stinks - hope she beats it.
    Second, heres a link to Amazon...8320 battery for $4. You may have better luck just going that route; it might be quicker than waiting for someone to see your post and ship you a battery.
    AGain, hope everything ends well with your mother.

Not supposto ask for stuff (slaps hands) but its really important, last night my phone battery for my 8320 curve died, right now it is my only link to my mom who is battling cancer (melanoma) , and I am the bright spot in her day and now she can only get ahold of me like 2 hours a day. so please if you have an extra 8320 battery for cheap or free plz let me know ASAP ty, and sorry for asking in a pay it foward thread i feel like a **** but i dont have the 65$ tmobile wants for a new battery.
    06-20-11 12:53 PM
    I have a 2gb card I can send you! PM me your shipping info.

PM sent. Thanks Bryan.

-Terry
    06-20-11 01:55 PM
    PM sent. Thanks Bryan.

-Terry
    No problem, it will be Wednesday or Thursday before I get it out due to my work schedule. Otherwise I got your info earlier today!
    06-20-11 06:28 PM
    AT&T's case-mate screen protectors (3 pack) for iPhone 3G/3GS. if interested, email me: [email protected]

free shipping =)
    Well they work on a 2G ipod touch? If so I'll take em! If they are not already claimed!
    06-23-11 10:37 AM
    FREE APP

I won a free copy of WORD GO in the CB contest...due to some outside circumstances I will not be using the coupon code to get the app. So, first person to email me (click my username) will get the instructions for how to redeem it. I've not used the coupon code so this is totally above board.

Please only claim it if you are going to use it. To stay within CB guidelines I will be giving this to only 1 person.
    06-23-11 11:40 AM
    Hello! Do you still need a battery?

07-01-11 07:07 PM
2,758 ... 6566676869 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD