not sure if anyone is interested but i kno i have a broken storm laying around somewhere. I had lost my phone outside my house about 1 monh ago reported it lost and it reappeared only to have a cracked screen as if it was run over my a car, so the esn number and screen arnt any good but the other parts should work. let me kno what you may be interested in
    Set it aside for me, I need s replacement for my old storm's mute button. I still have not found the Seidio yet, but I will and it WILL be yours.

Anyone got a spare Seidio 1650 Storm/8900 etc battery around? That's the one that is the same size as the OEM D-X1. (fits Storm, Storm2, 8900 & Tour)
    11-02-09 08:04 AM
    not sure if anyone is interested but i kno i have a broken storm laying around somewhere. I had lost my phone outside my house about 1 monh ago reported it lost and it reappeared only to have a cracked screen as if it was run over my a car, so the esn number and screen arnt any good but the other parts should work. let me kno what you may be interested in
    I could really use it for spare parts. I'll throw you a few bucks to cover shipping and such.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-02-09 11:58 AM
    SOLD
    i have a coveroo battery cover with a sweet logo you may be familar with for a 9530 (or 9500) free just pay shipping via paypal
    it has my forum name on it, but i'm sure you could scratch it out if you want it that bad.
    i'll update the post once its sold and shipped

SOLD
    Last edited by insanely; 11-02-09 at 03:34 PM.
    11-02-09 02:48 PM
    This might be reaching, but if anyone has a sprint 8330 curve laying around thats not being used. my girlfriends just kinda stopped working, and at the moment we dont have the money to replace it, and am unable to upgrade for a while.

So if anyone has a Sprint 8330 curve with a clean ESN. It would be greatly appreciated. Does not have to be in perfect shape, but usable with the charger if possible.
    11-02-09 03:05 PM
    I have a black silicone blackberry protector for the 8350i.
    Just pay for shipping via paypal and ill mail it out to you.

11-02-09 04:12 PM
    I love this thread! I'm going to check & see what I have.

11-02-09 04:21 PM
    Great concept.

I need a leather case for my 8300.. pm me please

I have the following items:

SE Wire connectivity (for the headphones)
    Blue Front faceplate for the moto T720 - Free If you buy the battery cover - Silver
    ROKR E1 - Transparent case
    K790a/K800 Crystal case/Screen protectors (NEW)

I can ship as well. Toronto Pick up/meet up available.
    FREE
    IN addition to those items.. I have a Applie Iphone 2G Screen Protector and some other accessories laying around which I will post in a few minutes..
    11-02-09 07:01 PM
    I have a:

T-Mobile Blackberry 8520 Hard Case Clear

Blackberry 8900 Hard Case (Matte Black, I used it with a T-Mobile 8900, should fit AT&T 8900) (TAKEN - AmazinglyGraceless)

Looking For:

Blackberry Storm Coveroo

Blackberry Storm Dock/Charging Pod

Blackberry Storm Cases

Email me at D2MEclipseGT @ gmail.com (get rid of spaces) if interested or PM me on here if you have anything I am looking for or are interested in either of my items that I have. Thanks.
    Last edited by D2VW14_20; 11-02-09 at 09:41 PM.
    11-02-09 09:28 PM
    All items I've listed have new owners now!!

I'm still looking for...

- OEM battery for Bold
    - "Backup" BlackBerry (8310...even 8700c?)

Thanks for all those participating in this thread!!
    11-02-09 09:51 PM
    Just found a couple more items laying around the house.

Available are:
    T-Mobile SIM Card (Brand New) TAKEN - dirtybird072
    Blackberry 83xx OEM Leather Desktop Stand TAKEN - Jvaf
    Both items were shipped on Nov. 3

Just PM or add me on BBM to contact me. I will pay shipping for these items.
    Last edited by rozzy9; 11-03-09 at 09:39 PM.
    11-02-09 10:19 PM
    anyone have an extra screen protector for the BOLD and an extra SCREW?
    11-02-09 11:29 PM
    Hey guys, I'm back. I just got an 8900 after getting away from my iPhone. Does anyone have an 8900 bezel or battery cover to replace the terrible ones on mine? It's almost unusable.

I have some old BB accessories to give away, I just can't find them right now!

Any help is appreciated!
    11-03-09 12:03 AM
    I have a Sprint Ovation 727 broadband card that i dont use.ESN should be clear on this.I also have a Sprint product RED razr brandnew refurb but freezzes up i just dont have time to swap it.That has a clear ESN too.FREE for anyone who wants them just cover the shipping.My PIN and my barcode are above.
    11-03-09 07:31 AM
    Anyone have the "chrome" ring that holds the trackball in? It's for an 8100 if they are different.
    11-03-09 11:21 AM
    Cool thread. Great Idea. I have a bunch of stuff that I have wanted to get rid of because they are not being used. Maybe someone has a use for them.

I have the following available:

1 brand new Full body zagg invisible shield for the BB Storm 1 (complete)

1 original BB Storm 1 charging pod.

1 skin and belt clip for a Pioneer Inno XM portable radio

1 zagg skin (not sure if it is for the inner or outer screen, I think it is for the outer screen) plus fluid and app tool.

1 portable hands free headset. (brand new. They are cheap but someone might be able to use them.

Looking for an innocase 360 for the storm if someone has one not being used.

Either PM me or email me at [email protected]
    11-03-09 12:15 PM
    Any silicone skins or cases for the 8900 laying around pm me, I can pay for shipping too. I have a leather pearl holster and the ear buds that came with my pearl if anyone needs 'em. Thanks everyone!

11-03-09 02:34 PM
    Not sure what this case is for, maybe Storm1? (I've had so many phones, it's a blur)

Anyhow, if you want it, PM me

**GONE**

Last edited by ogeneo; 11-04-09 at 11:54 AM.
    11-03-09 03:15 PM
    Gosh i hate to ask, but i need an extra battery for a curve 8330! im a traveling nurse and im not always near a wall outlet, or a car charger, any help would be appreciated and re-payed. contact me via bbm pin is above.

thanks in advance.

** i have an oem leather pouch case from an 8330 if anyone is interested. Gone*****

ok so i noticed my pin is not above. so here it is 31cd43a4
    Last edited by coolguy78240; 11-04-09 at 11:07 AM.
    11-03-09 03:44 PM

1 zagg skin (not sure if it is for the inner or outer screen, I think it is for the outer screen) plus fluid and app tool.
    Forgot to put that this skin is for an LG Voyager outer screen.
    11-03-09 04:54 PM
    Forgot to put that this skin is for an LG Voyager outer screen.
    emailed you about the Storm charging dock.
    11-03-09 05:12 PM
    Hi. Anyone with a charging dock and/or extra battery for Bold? Please PM me.
    Thanks
    11-03-09 07:30 PM
    Cool thread. Great Idea. I have a bunch of stuff that I have wanted to get rid of because they are not being used. Maybe someone has a use for them.

I have the following available:

1 brand new Full body zagg invisible shield for the BB Storm 1 (complete) Taken.

1 original BB Storm 1 charging pod. Taken.
    1 skin and belt clip for a Pioneer Inno XM portable radio

1 portable hands free headset. (brand new. They are cheap but someone might be able to use them.

Looking for an innocase 360 for the storm if someone has one not being used.

Either PM me or email me at [email protected]
    Update on what I have left.
    11-03-09 07:32 PM
    Update on my stuff:

My current offerings list:
    2GB iMac RAM
    I'm looking for more stuff to put up.

Shipping is covered by me, and it doesn't have to be a trade. *Please note that shipping is delayed until Monday because of my dad being out of town, but its still free, just delayed*

Looking for:
    Storm Battery
    Battery Charger
    Any Storm 2 Case
    Red 8330 Battery Door
    Last edited by Brandon639; 11-03-09 at 09:01 PM.
    11-03-09 08:03 PM
    Hey guys, I'm back. I just got an 8900 after getting away from my iPhone. Does anyone have an 8900 bezel or battery cover to replace the terrible ones on mine? It's almost unusable.

I have some old BB accessories to give away, I just can't find them right now!

Any help is appreciated!
    I have an 8900 battery cover, the titanium colored one that comes on TMO 8900's. PM me if you still need it.
    11-04-09 12:36 PM
    Still need OEM 9000 Bold battery for gf if anybody has a spare...

I've got more phone stuff to list...I need to rummage through the dresser drawers.
    11-04-09 02:18 PM
2,758 ... 34567 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD