For sure, I'd be willing to pay for shipping. What would it cost to send to Montreal West, Quebec Canada ... Postal Code H4X 1C6 ?

 RED Passport SQW100-1/10.3.2.680 on Telus
    PM sent.
    05-24-15 10:49 AM
    PM sent.
    Replied. Thanks again !

05-24-15 10:58 AM
    I still have both Q10 cases if anybody in the U.S. wants them! I really don't want to ship internationally.
    05-26-15 09:09 PM
    I still have both Q10 cases if anybody in the U.S. wants them! I really don't want to ship internationally.
    Gee... Thanks anyway.

05-27-15 07:47 AM
    I was gifted a BB 9900 to use until I could figure out how to get my phone repaired/replaced. Well miracles do happen and I got it sorted.

Blackberry 9900 up for grabs - for someone in real need!

Thank you again to the gentleman who helped me out!
    TLD1 and LostOnThePianoRoll like this.
    05-28-15 10:42 AM
    I was gifted a BB 9900 to use until I could figure out how to get my phone repaired/replaced. Well miracles do happen and I got it sorted.

Blackberry 9900 up for grabs - for someone in real need!

Thank you again to the gentleman who helped me out!
    My mom would love it!! PM me

Posted via CB10
    05-28-15 03:03 PM
    Gee... Thanks anyway.

Nward2010...just sent you another PM.
    05-29-15 06:04 AM
    I'm tempted to purchase a new screen for my unlocked GSM Z30 from shopblackberry. Was actually just looking on Amazon, but I don't really need another device. I purchased it in November during the Black Friday sale and used for about a week. Of course I dropped it once while in the leather pocket pouch and broke the screen.

Ended up buying another Z30 and same thing. Replaced that screen though. Still have the white STA100-5 that was used for less than a week (never had a SIM card in it) and passed all BBVE tests. The screen just needs to be replaced.

I was able to wipe the device using HDMI out on the TV and using my working screen before putting back on my spare Z30. If anyone local wants it, they can have it. It is still on my BBID even after wiping so will just replace the screen myself if no interest.

Never really posted in this section. I can post pics of the device and hooked up to the TV showing the OS runs perfectly fine. I guess I'll gauge the reactions here first.

Still have the box it came in; sorry no accessories though. Hoping I can just give it away locally. The screen is easy enough to replace (not included) and I might have an extra T4. There are a few screws missing (if I remember correctly from switching screens back and forth), but I put the other working screen on it and it works perfect.

Posted via CB10
    06-01-15 09:04 PM
    Is it possible to mail it & I cover charges & fees on my end ?

Tapatalk'n On The IPhone 6 Plus 
    06-01-15 09:21 PM
    Just pulled the device out to take a look at it. Totally forgot that I have a black back cover. The device is flawless on the outside with a screen replacement.

Was actually checking to see if it hit the corner when it was dropped, but it just got the screen. At this point, I'm almost tempted to get a black screen replacement since they're easy to find and it would be all black and it's an awesome device lol.

I'm sure I have the white back in one of my other Z30 boxes though (never used it). Tried to edit the original post, but guess you can't edit posts in this section.

Posted via CB10
    06-01-15 09:59 PM
    Is it possible to mail it & I cover charges & fees on my end ?

Tapatalk'n On The IPhone 6 Plus 
    I'll PM you my BBM PIN.

Posted via CB10
    06-01-15 10:04 PM
    http://forums.crackberry.com/showthread.php?t=347581
    Hi this is the correct place

Z30STA100-2/10.3.2.680
    06-01-15 10:06 PM
    http://forums.crackberry.com/showthread.php?t=347581
    Hi this is the correct place

Z30STA100-2/10.3.2.680
    Nice thread. Didn't know it existed. Great idea though!

Anyway, I can only send a PM (or see them) from the PC which I'm never on unless I'm missing something with the CB app. On there now though replying. Already have a few interested :-(

Will be missed!

Posted via CB10
    06-01-15 10:24 PM
    New screen: $40 tops. Re-sell: minimum $225. Fix it n sell that puppy!

Posted via CB10
    06-01-15 11:05 PM
    New screen: $40 tops. Re-sell: minimum $225. Fix it n sell that puppy!

Posted via CB10
    Lol, if I fix it I'll end up using it! After checking it out it would be mint with the screen replaced. As I wrote, only used for a week and the way it landed in the pouch only damaged the screen. Everything is solid to. No loose volume keys; which I have on my new Z30. I could fix it then give it away.

I have someone interested and another that sent me a PM right away offering to send me a postage to throw in the USPS, but haven't heard back. Hard to decide what's fair or not (first come first serve?), but I obviously still have it. Almost bedtime.

I'll be glad to BBM whoever that posts their PIN with pics and whatnot. Personally, a replacement screen Z30 wouldn't be worth that much for a shopblackberry Z30 to me.

As I wrote though I don't necessarily need it and wouldn't mind helping out anyone that would truly appreciate it. My Passport is running well and have another Z30 lol. Really want to try the Leap out TBH.

Posted via CB10
    06-01-15 11:22 PM
    Hi me! Me! pin:2B832EE5
    Pay it Forward Thread!-img_20141218_211817_hdr.jpg

Z30STA100-2/10.3.2.680
    06-01-15 11:56 PM
    RLTurn77, I blended your thread info into the Pay it Forward thread rather than closing it.
    06-02-15 12:17 AM
    I have a barley used Magellan smart GPS 5295. Works fine, it took my wife to her destination one day via ferry and it was never used again lol. Will trade for almost anything. And low ballers are welcome here for once
    Attachment 345082

Posted via CB10
    And I got a White Verizon Z10 with the Chinese FatBat and some extra goodies.

 BlackBerry Z30 Chenpion 
    06-02-15 12:27 AM
    RLTurn77, I blended your thread info into the Pay it Forward thread rather than closing it.
    Thanks... wasn't sure what happened to it lol. Have a white unlocked Z30 from shopblackberry, used for a week, dropped it, and just never got around to replacing screen.

Bought a new Z30 and wiped this one and already have a Z30 with replacement screen now. When I checked it, there is zero cosmetic flaws once screen is replaced.

I currently have the carbon fiber looking black back on which I can change out for the white back. Really doesn't matter to me. Was hoping to find someone local, but responded to a PM about just printing a label and shipping which seems easy enough. In south Jersey.

The back is missing a few screws from switching back and forth to wipe (I think), but I've tried a new screen and it works fine. Also, HDMI shows the welcome screen when connected to the TV. I might also have an extra T4 if needed.

Think that covers it. Also, I have no idea how to check PMs on the CB app, but guess I could on the browser.

We'll see; think part of me was hoping nobody would want it lol, but seems like a few are interested. I guess post your BBM PIN if comfortable and I'll send pics n details. Waiting for the first response to add me on BBM. Trying to be fair, but need to get rid of it before I change my mind lol.

Posted via CB10
    06-02-15 02:07 AM
    Thanks... wasn't sure what happened to it lol. Have a white unlocked Z30 from shopblackberry, used for a week, dropped it, and just never got around to replacing screen.

Bought a new Z30 and wiped this one and already have a Z30 with replacement screen now. When I checked it, there is zero cosmetic flaws once screen is replaced.

I currently have the carbon fiber looking black back on which I can change out for the white back. Really doesn't matter to me. Was hoping to find someone local, but responded to a PM about just printing a label and shipping which seems easy enough. In south Jersey.

The back is missing a few screws from switching back and forth to wipe (I think), but I've tried a new screen and it works fine. Also, HDMI shows the welcome screen when connected to the TV. I might also have an extra T4 if needed.

Think that covers it. Also, I have no idea how to check PMs on the CB app, but guess I could on the browser.

We'll see; think part of me was hoping nobody would want it lol, but seems like a few are interested. I guess post your BBM PIN if comfortable and I'll send pics n details. Waiting for the first response to add me on BBM. Trying to be fair, but need to get rid of it before I change my mind lol.

Posted via CB10
    What stl is it? If it's compatible with T-Mobile I'll be interested
    06-02-15 03:11 AM
    What stl is it? If it's compatible with T-Mobile I'll be interested
    Thought STL was the Z10? It's a Z30...almost 100% it's a STA100-5, but it is definitely compatible with t-mo, missing one of the AT&T bands... it's the version shopblackberry sells.

Posted via CB10
    06-02-15 08:25 AM
    And I got a White Verizon Z10 with the Chinese FatBat and some extra goodies.

 BlackBerry Z30 Chenpion 
    Sorry this is gone
    06-02-15 08:25 AM
    My unlocked white Z30 with cracked screen (only used over WiFi for a week until the drop) looks like it is about to go. Kinda sad, but the guy seems cool and good karma never hurts. I've decided to go with the first person that responded. If it falls through I will either re-post or just maybe replace the screen myself for $50 lol. Sad to see if go :-(

Posted via CB10
    Uzi likes this.
    06-02-15 10:51 AM
    My unlocked white Z30 with cracked screen (only used over WiFi for a week until the drop) looks like it is about to go. Kinda sad, but the guy seems cool and good karma never hurts. I've decided to go with the first person that responded. If it falls through I will either re-post or just maybe replace the screen myself for $50 lol. Sad to see if go :-(

Posted via CB10
    Hey, my Z30 got destroyed back in December and I have been wanting one all this time. I just moved to the US and could do with one if it is still up for grabs. I will replace the screen.

Posted via CB10 on the  Q10 with OS 10.3.2.304
    06-02-15 11:08 AM
    I have a Z10 locked to ATT if you like and are willing to do a pre-paid shipping label to yourself for USPS priority small flat rate box.

Hey, my Z30 got destroyed back in December and I have been wanting one all this time. I just moved to the US and could do with one if it is still up for grabs. I will replace the screen.

Posted via CB10 on the  Q10 with OS 10.3.2.304
    taveesh likes this.
    06-02-15 01:28 PM
2,758 ... 8586878889 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD