Item Description: Blackberry Passport. Used on ATT, but should work on any GSM carrier (NOT VZW, sadly)
    Price: $200
    Carrier Locked or Unlocked? UNlocked:
    Condition: Refer to our condition guide - Like new
    Includes: ALL Accessories, unopened
    Item Location: Cleveland, OH
    Shipping Details: Via UPS Ground
    Payment Options: Paypal Gifl
    Additional Info: Yeah, I bough a Passport. Again. From Crackberry. I used it like, maybe, twice. I love this phone. I am serious. If it was CDMA so I could use it on Verizon, you would not be able to pry me away from it with a crowbar. I love the screen. I love the keyboard. I love the sound of it. I love the size. I use Kindle on it. I love reading on the screen. But paying $50 a month for a phone O don't use is insane. And it only took me twice to figure that out! I took the phone out of the box, set it up, called ATT because I didn't set up autopay correctly, texted my daughter once. That's it. It's beautiful.

Contact Info - Please PM or post below (do not post your email address)
    Attached Thumbnails As new Passport :(-20161204_140640.jpg   As new Passport :(-20161204_140645.jpg  
    12-04-16 01:34 PM
    Oh yeah - the frown in the title? Because I do not want to sell this. I paid $300 for the a couple months ago, I just want it gone, so it's priced low.
    12-04-16 03:00 PM
    Sending you a DM.
    12-04-16 04:16 PM
    Got it and replied. To get more information, can anyone tell us if the SIM from a Bold will work in the PP? I think the Bold SIM is too big without trimming. The PP uses a nano-SIM. I think the Bold uses a mini or micro-SIM.
    12-04-16 04:59 PM
    I just looked and the SIM in the bold is too large, so I would need to go to AT&T to get a new one. I just don't want them to mess with my plan :-)

Since I'm still deciding on which BB would be right for me, I'm going to pass on this one for now, so if anyone else is interested in this phone, please feel free to pursue it.
    12-04-16 05:31 PM
    You can get a Sim cutter for a couple bucks and you can still use it in both

Po
    12-04-16 06:03 PM
    I guess if I mess up the SIM card doing that, AT&T can fix me up with a new one?
    12-04-16 06:23 PM
    AT&T will give you any size SIM for free. All they care about is that it has your Telephone number on it. They will do that for you. No plan change. I went from a micro SIM, to a nano SIM (for a Lumia 950), then got an adapter to go back to my Z30. No problem.

BB 9000 > Q10 > Z10 > Z30 > Z30 > Classic
    12-04-16 07:05 PM
    Yes they can. I have to admit I don't know what would happen to your service. VZW replaced mine with no issue. I'm being as upfront as I can I don't want to mess up your service by having your card messed up and then the pirates - I mean, ATT - says you have to change plans or something.

Sorry. I don't want to put you off. But I've been selling phones a long time here without problems. I don't want this to be the first
    12-04-16 07:10 PM
    Okay, changed my mind, just purchased this Passport

I think it will be fine with everything, plan and all. I'll stop by AT&T when I get the phone and get it all set up. Just saw the adapters on site here so I can use it in the Bold if I ever need to. Excited to get the new phone!
    12-04-16 07:45 PM
    Yup, sold. We will keep this open until the deal is complete. Thanks all!
    TLD1 likes this.
    12-05-16 04:28 AM
    Mike...is this deal done?
    12-09-16 10:15 AM
    Just waiting on delivery notification and the OK from the buyer! Should be shortly.
    TLD1 and HershL like this.
    12-10-16 11:05 AM
    Arrived and apparently my buyer is happy Please close this thread and thank you.
    HershL likes this.
    12-13-16 04:17 AM
    Congrats.

/closed
    HershL likes this.
    12-13-16 05:48 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD