Item Description : Looking for UNLOCKED 8900
    Price : Trade
    Rate it : 10/10
    Item location : Maryland
    Shipping Details : USPS
    Includes: box, manuals, charger, usb cable, holster, 2 unused BSE screen protectors, memory card depending on deal.
    Contact Info : PM ME, or E-Mail [email protected]

Looking for a UNLOCKED 8900. Must still have warranty. Has to include all the usual stuff, etc etc. Looking to trade my bold, some money has to come from your side though. So 8900+75$. The bold is in excellent condition. Never dropped or banged around. Was cleaned after every phone call and keyboard was air blown for dust every night. Warranty is still in effect for nine more months. 8900+$75 for stock bold, or 8900+$100 for the bold with the blacked out parts (bezel, trackball, buttons), the stock items will be included. Btw, bold is unlocked. Trying to get a deal done as soon as possible. Thanks.

edit.
    got a question about the warranty. I took off the white tape with a razor blade and was able to get it off with ripping it. White tape is back on, looks like it was never tampered.

Last edited by ipodlover77; 02-24-09 at 02:13 PM.
    02-24-09 01:38 PM
    I may want to make a deal, send me a PM
    03-05-09 10:24 AM
    i orderd a 8900 black bezel from cnn.cn but they sent me a black bezel for the bold anyone interested? i dont feel like waiting for them to recieve the wrong item before they ship out my new one
    03-09-09 06:21 PM
    i orderd a 8900 black bezel from cnn.cn but they sent me a black bezel for the bold anyone interested? i dont feel like waiting for them to recieve the wrong item before they ship out my new one
    i am, pm me
    03-09-09 07:50 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD