Sale contents:
    • 8 month old BlackBerry 9900 Smartphone, unlocked, Rogers branded
      Condition: 9/10 - no scratches, dents or boofs.
      -
    • Spare JM1 battery (sale comes with a total of TWO JM1 batteries)
      Condition: 9/10 - rarely used.
      -
    • External JM1 battery charger, complete with "Y-cable" to split USB connection two ways
      Condition: 8/10 - great condition, a few scratches from moving around on table top.
      -
    • OEM Dock for Bold 9900
      Condition: 9/10 - great condition as well, a few dull scratches from the phone's contacts as it's being guided in.
      -
    • BRAND NEW, NEVER OPENED: Otterbox Commuter for Bold 9900/30
      Condition: 10/10 - brand new, never been open!

Price: $375.00 + shipping

Shipping Details: Buyer pays for shipping costs from Ottawa, ON. Purolator, FedEx, or snail mail preferred. Average shipping cost is from $10 to $20 from here to USA or anywhere else in Canada.
    Payment Options: PayPal Gift
    Contact Info: Personal Message, or ksmithtwc @ gmail [dot] com

Got a new BlackBerry, looking to sell this one and all of its accessories off to a new home!

The 9900 has lived in its OEM case since day 1 and is in mint condition, all accessories with it have been used (with the exception of the Otterbox) and are in great shape as well. A few scratches here and there, but they all still work great!
    It still has 10 months left in its manufactures warranty.

I'm happy to answer any questions or provide more pictures, at your request.

I have positive feedback from all users who have bought from me on here, please search in the feedback thread for this.
    09-05-12 11:48 PM
    Everything has been sold, please lock it up!
    09-13-12 03:54 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD