SOLD!

I am selling an AT&T Branded, yet unlocked, Blackberry Bold 9000. Rather than deal with eBay's increasingly exorbitant fees, I thought I would try CB first.

Everything that came in the box is included, which is:

• Bold 9000 - Unlocked and can be used on any GSM carrier
    • Headphones (unused)
    • Wall charger
    • USB Cable
    • Battery
    • CD
    • Getting Started Guide
    • Quick Start Guide

I am also including a Seidio Innocase Surface, an extra non-RIM branded wall charger and a Motorola car charger. Both chargers work perfectly on the device. The extra chargers are not included in the pictures below.

A Zagg Invisible Shield was always on the screen, however, it has been removed since there was a minor blemish when installing the shield that the Innocase covered. Rather than try to explain that the screen defect in the pictures was just the Invisible Shield, it was easier to remove it and show the screen that is in perfect condition.

The only "damage" is that the UPC has been removed from the box for the rebate. Other than that, everything is in excellent condition.

UPS Ground shipping is included in the $300 price, but if you want overnight, please add $30 to the price. Payment is accepted via Paypal only, unless you happen to live in Indianapolis, in which case I would be happy to meet you somewhere. Please view my eBay rating if you need additional confidence about my online selling, I have a 100% positive feedback rating. eBay Feedback Profile for austincm77

SHIPPING TO LOWER 48 STATES ONLY

Please see below for pictures. If interested, please PM me and we can discuss your interest in the device.

Last edited by miller7796; 11-22-09 at 09:17 PM.
    11-22-09 05:59 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD