Selling my favorite case for the Blackberry Torch 9800/9810 Handset...See reason below

Item Description: Used AGF Glide Rail Technology (GRT) Case for Torch 9800/9810

Price: Asking $10 + shipping for the case

Condition: great condition

Includes: Case with two faceplates (Chrome and Purple)

Item Location: US (NY)

Shipping Details: Shipped via USPS

Payment Options: PAYPAL

Contact Info: PM me here for further details

Additional Info: This was my favorite case for the Torch slider. It really protected the phone well and worked so much better than the Otterbox Defender or some of the other two piece cases for the slider, especially since this one doesn't have tabs to break off. The case is in great condition and only shows slight signs of use. The only reason I am selling is that I use an inductive charging battery door which is not compatible with this case, so it has been sitting in my drawer for several months now. I figured it was time to see if someone else can put this great case to use. If you are interested or if you have any questions, just PM me through the forums. I have bought and sold several items on this forum, the Web OS, iMore, Howard, and TabletPCBuzz.com forums.

Cheers.
    02-26-12 10:32 PM
    I should have mentioned that my handle on the other mobile forums where I am active is wiggy1, should you go looking for my posts there. When I signed up for Crackberry, the wiggy1 handle was already taken.

Again, any interest, just PM me.
    02-27-12 02:15 PM
    Bump to the top.

The AGF GRT case is still available. I am also including the Blackberry 9600 case which will fit the Torch GRT case in it. If you are interested, let me know.
    06-01-12 05:21 PM
    Case has been sold. Mods can close the thread.
    06-06-12 10:06 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD