Item Description : Samsung Galaxy Tab WiFi version. I got it on release day.
    Price : $300 shipped or trade for an iPhone 4 (AT&T)
    Condition : 9.5-10 Only reason its not a 10 is because it is used.
    Includes : Includes a Best Skins Ever screen protector and a Case-Mate Barely There case as well as a Body Glove neoprene zippered case. That is of course in addition to the Tab itself and the charger. I also have the original box and all paperwork.
    Item Location : Greenville, NC
    Shipping Details : USPS Priority Mail
    Payment Options :
    Contact Info : PM or btroldahl at gmail dot com
    Posting again since the original thread apparently was deleted...

06-06-11 08:29 PM
    Might be interested if you ship first.
    06-07-11 09:27 AM
    I'll ship when payment is made.
    06-07-11 08:07 PM
    Not according to your last transaction. I wont wait a month. Anyway. Thanks but no thanks.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-07-11 08:09 PM
    Not according to your last transaction. I wont wait a month. Anyway. Thanks but no thanks.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Thats fine, I'll ship upon reciept of payment. There were some circumstances surrounding that particular transaction. I have 100% feedback on eBay, I know I screwed that last one up thats why he got a second phone for free for the trouble. I'm not a bad person because I had a few hang up's with that last one, I know how it looks but I'd really appreciate just a little understanding...
    06-07-11 08:56 PM
    I know everyone has hangups. No one is perfect. But at the same time I see proving yourself. If youre really interested in selling it, to get your slate "refinished", I dont see having someone requesting this completely absurd. I was thinking the same thing myself, but then I backed out.

Anyways, if it were a time to do it, I would say now is the time to "refinish", persay. DetFan has impeccable feedback on here as well. Just saying, may be worth it, thats all. Just my opinion. Not trying to pee in anyones cheerios. Just offering a suggestion.

GLWS either way
    06-07-11 09:06 PM
    I feel like I've seen that first picture before.....
    06-07-11 09:22 PM
    I feel like I've seen that first picture before.....
    Well lets see, it was posted here once and is on androidcentral and tipb.com....
    06-07-11 10:02 PM
    I know everyone has hangups. No one is perfect. But at the same time I see proving yourself. If youre really interested in selling it, to get your slate "refinished", I dont see having someone requesting this completely absurd. I was thinking the same thing myself, but then I backed out.

Anyways, if it were a time to do it, I would say now is the time to "refinish", persay. DetFan has impeccable feedback on here as well. Just saying, may be worth it, thats all. Just my opinion. Not trying to pee in anyones cheerios. Just offering a suggestion.

GLWS either way
    You have a point, I'd be willing to do that for anyone here with perfect feedback. Send a PM or email if interested...
    06-07-11 10:03 PM
    Well lets see, it was posted here once and is on androidcentral and tipb.com....
    I knew it.
    I was attempting to find it myself but I failed at doing so.
    Anyways, good luck selling.
    06-07-11 10:37 PM
    What the heck, I'll do it. The girlfriend has been bugging me for a tab and I'm NOT shelling out another 500 for a PB or ipad. And her birthday IS coming up.

Of course she has this fantasy that we can find a cheap ipad or PB LIKE tablet for less than 200. We won't tell her how much I'm spending OR that this one is not brand new.
    06-08-11 11:24 AM
    I got your email Rich, I work this weekend but will get it in the mail on Monday. I'll send you an email with your tracking number! Thanks a lot bud!
    06-10-11 05:57 PM
    cool we got a deal! i will paypal on monday also, i'm away, I'm in Lake Placid and my access is limited. i'm just on a BB and PB.
    06-11-11 12:19 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD