Item Description : Blacked Out Blackberry Bold 9000 (AT&T)
    Price : 175US
    Rate it : 8/10
    What it comes with : 2 A/C wall chargers, 1 Car Charger, 1 OEM Leather belt flip case, mini USB sync cable
    Item location : Wauconda, IL
    Shipping Details : USPS Priority Flat Rate box included FOR CON US ONLY. Upgraded shipping available at buyers cost. You'll really have to work me over to get me to ship to Canada (just don't want the hassle)
    Payment Options : Paypal
    Contact Info : Email or pin 22c0fc8b

Fun Facts: A Bold 9000 that has a custom black bezel and a new black trackball. Back leather battery cover has a scuff on the corner, and the screen has some wear. Some hairline scratches, and a somewhat larger scratch in the middle of the word "Blackberry" up top. Not noticeable when viewing the screen.
    Phone is running OS 5.0 (.771 build), which seems to be a very stable OS build. I'd be willing to put whatever OS you want on it though, even if you want 4.7. Phone is locked to AT&T, but for an extra $5 I can get it unlocked.
    Keyboard, usb port, headphone jack all in great working condition as well. Have a few positive feedback here, as well as over 100 positive on Ebay (user name vin_the_teach)

I'll listen to trade offers, but really would like to just sell. Need struts on the van! If you are local Chicago area, by all means let's meet for coffee and complete the deal that way!

10-03-10 09:28 PM
    Price drop- $160 shipped. Also found an extra oem battery that I'm adding to the package.

Posted from my Torch at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-06-10 09:17 PM
    $150 shipped.Any takers? Would like to get this done.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-10-10 05:06 PM
    PM sent.....
    10-11-10 07:30 AM
    Deal initiated and pending with detfan

10-11-10 08:00 AM
    sold? o(∩_∩)o
    10-13-10 02:24 AM
    Did you end up selling this? I am also curious where you snagged all of your black out parts from.
    10-28-10 12:31 PM
    ^^ Probably cnn.cn, for an OEM piece that fits as it should.

Or you can spend much less, but not have anything fit properly from eBay. Trust me on this.
    10-28-10 12:43 PM
    ^^ Probably cnn.cn, for an OEM piece that fits as it should.

Or you can spend much less, but not have anything fit properly from eBay. Trust me on this.
    Actually it was neither. It was some shop here in the US (dealsishop.com or something like that.) The bezel is great, but the trackball didn't last very long. The little metal pice on the bottom broke off.

Mods you can close this, no longer for sale at this point.

10-28-10 07:38 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD