Item Description: BlackBerry Curve 8900 Unlocked, black (with accessories)
    Price: $280 shipped
    Rate It: 9/10
    What It Comes With: Phone, two charging cradles, wall charger with usb adapter, Casemate Fuel for 8900, three spare trackballs, usb cable, original bezel, original battery door
    Item Location: Demopolis, Alabama
    Shipping Details: ships via your choice
    Payment Options: Paypal only
    Contact Info: Email jessica dot meigs at gmail dot com, via PM, or via BBM. Will respond as soon as possible.

Any Additional Info: Probably one of the best deals you're going to find on an 8900 this year! Blacked out 8900 (original silver bezel will be included) unlocked from the T-Mobile network to work on any GSM carrier. The $300 price tag includes TWO desktop charging cradles, plus a Casemate Fuel for 8900 charging holster, which from my experience adds almost two additional days of use to your 8900 without the bulk of an extended battery (originally paid $80 for this!). A wall charger and usb cable with a usb adapter is included so you're miniUSB accessories can be used with this phone. Three spare black trackballs will be thrown in with the package.

There's only two scratches on this phone. The first one is at the bottom on the back near one of the charging contacts. The second is a scratch on the headpiece near the keylock button. Neither are noticeable unless you are really looking for them. The screen is scratch-free.

I'm pretty sure I have a few other goodies floating around for this phone, and if I find them before I ship, I will happily throw them in free of charge.

Please note, the 8900 will not ship until I have received my new 9700 next week.

Also note, I will consider selling the Casemate Fuel holster separately for $60 and the remainder of the package for $220.

Scratch on the headpiece by the keylock button.

Please note, once again, that the 8900 will not ship until I get my 9700 in, which will be early next week.

~~~

Item Description: BlackBerry Pearl 8100 Unlocked, black
    Price: $60 shipped
    Rate It: 6/10
    What it Comes With: Just the phone and battery, as sold to me originally (trackball is missing)
    Shipping Details: Ships via USPS Priority
    Payment Options: Paypal only
    Contact Info: Email jessica dot meigs at gmail dot com, via PM, or via BBM. Will respond as soon as possible.

Any Additional Info: Originally purchased 8100 as a backup phone but no longer need it. It's a little scuffed up but otherwise in perfect working condition. A new housing and a new trackball will make this look brand new!

~~~

Item Description: BlackBerry Curve 8310 Unlocked, red (for parts or repair)
    Price: $80 shipped
    Rate It: 5/10
    What It Comes With: Just the phone
    Shipping Details: Ships via USPS Priority
    [b]Payment Options:[/b} Paypal only

Any Additional Info: Originally purchased from eBay in working order. Please note: THE BATTERY AND TRACKBALL ARE MISSING AND THE CHARGING PORT NO LONGER WORKS. Otherwise, the phone is in operational order. Conceivably, you could buy a battery and a charging cradle and be able to easily use this phone. Parts are available in the CrackBerry Store. Good for a backup phone or just to salvage parts from for your own 83xx series BlackBerry.

All prices are negotiable, and I will consider any reasonable offers. Please contact me if you have any questions.
    Last edited by a_silent_song; 11-19-09 at 07:50 AM.
    11-18-09 07:19 PM
    Dropping the price of the 8900 to $250+shipping (lowest I'm willing to go), the 8100 to $50, and the 8310 to $60. Any takers? It's gotta go before the 22nd!

Will also consider selling the 8900 for $220, and the Casemate Fuel separately for $60, since it wasn't used very long.
    11-19-09 05:24 PM
    can pay 180 for the BB8900. Anymore I'd use my local craigslist site.

thanks let me know via pm.
    11-21-09 01:34 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD