Seeking to trade my Z10 black for a Q10 black on verizon

Device and battery for device and battery no chargers etc needed I. The swap

Locked: it's stock verizon. So it's cdma to verizon and I belive it's gsm is unlocked.

Condition: 7 or 8 of 10. Screen has a scratch that's hard to see and invisible with screen protector- that it currently has on. I have two extra I just need to find them.

Pics: tomorrow when I can take some.

I am willing to add cash to the deal, range varies depending on the Qs condition.

I am willing to sell just the Z10 but I would just line up the deal and then sell once I acquire a Q10 from a elsewhere. Seeking about 115$ + shipping or best offer.

Post here or PM. I will contact you via email.

I have an ebay account for references and also a forum rep listing on pbnation.com forums, a paintball community I was quite active in the trade business years ago.

Posted via CB10
    04-22-14 06:53 PM
    OK, saw you will post pics tomorrow, so we'll look forward to that.
    04-22-14 07:40 PM
    Please Post a Follow up post correcting your Market Place post to conform with our Rules listed here...
    Marketplace Rules & Guidelines - Mobile Nations Forums
    You must use these template....
    Members that wish to list items in the Marketplace should use the following template:
    Thread title: (WTS/WTT)
    Item Description:
    Price:
    Carrier Locked or Unlocked?:
    Condition:
    Includes:
    Item Location:
    Shipping Details: *
    Payment Options:
    Additional Info:
    Photos: **
    Contact Info - Please PM or post below (do not post your email address)
    * We suggest using a means of shipping that provides tracking information such as USPS with delivery confirmation, FedEx or UPS. For the extra couple bucks it is worth it to both the buyer and seller.
    ** Required. No web or ‘stock’ photos please. Post a picture of the item in your possession that you wish to sell.
    Members wanting to buy a specific item should use the following template: your email address)

Your post contains the appropriate info, and this is the template we use for reference.
    04-22-14 07:44 PM
    Interested in buying
    04-22-14 09:05 PM
    Sorry its seemingly not letting me edit- I will do so once I find the button that is eluding me

Item Description: Verizon Black Z10

Price: 125 shipped or 115 + actual shipping - OBO

Carrier Locked or Unlocked?: Verizon CDMA - I belive the GSM is unlocked

Condition: 7/8 of 10

Includes: Trade: phone + battery + back cover.... Buy: Phone + Battery + Back cover + generic type wall charger and used usb cable if desired

Item Location: Florida

Shipping Details: USPS Priority on shipped price- any other method if you choose to pay actual shipping -- any option must include delivery confermation and tracking.

Payment Options: Paypal

Additional Info: Great working phone, I just want a keyboard - if purchase offer made there will be a slight delay as I will need to secure a Q10 before I send the z10 as it is my primary device - I will factory wipe the phone- that MAY revert the OS version. If you require more online tradeing refernces for me I can provide my ebay account feedback (mostly buying) and also old feedback from a form called pbnation.com - a paintball community- I did a lot of forum selling, trading etc. they have a feedback section that "may" still be in archive if you need references other than ebay etc. Paypal is the only payment option as it secures us both. Payment before shipment, trade- you ship first- I will ship once verified.

Photos: See attached pictures

Contact Info: Please PM or post below (do not post your email address)
    Attached Thumbnails Black VZW Z10 for same Q10-z10-5.jpg   Black VZW Z10 for same Q10-z10-1.jpg   Black VZW Z10 for same Q10-z10-2.jpg   Black VZW Z10 for same Q10-z10-3.jpg  
    BergerKing likes this.
    04-23-14 09:16 AM
    It's not eluding you, for security reasons only mods can edit a post.

? Z10STL100-3/10.2.0.1791 on ATT ? soon to be Z30??
    BergerKing likes this.
    04-23-14 12:11 PM
    Thanks for the update and reformat!
    04-23-14 03:00 PM
    Bump! Seeking offers or trades, I may post it on eBay later today but I wanted to give the CB community first shot.

Posted via CB10
    04-24-14 06:08 AM
    Sold plz delete or move

Posted via CB10
    BergerKing likes this.
    04-24-14 08:33 PM