I have a few apps for sale. The apps include quicklaunch, druglord wars, meter berry, berry buzz and blackbook, plus a few free ones I downloaded from mobi hand. I'm selling the whole account for 15 dollars. Reason I'm selling them is necause I switched to android and no longer have a need for them. Email me if u are interested. [email protected]

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-08-10 09:16 AM
    The email address is actually [email protected]

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-08-10 09:18 AM
    I wish I could get this.
    I don't have that much right now though. Lol
    03-08-10 09:21 AM
    I'm not sure that you can do this. Don't get me wrong, it's a nice gesture but it may be a pain in the long run.
    03-08-10 03:04 PM
    I'm not sure that you can do this. Don't get me wrong, it's a nice gesture but it may be a pain in the long run.
    Why so.. Just change the email address and password and once logged in change the pin and get updated activation codes. Pretty much like your getting a new phone. Right?
    03-08-10 03:11 PM
    Why so.. Just change the email address and password and once logged in change the pin and get updated activation codes. Pretty much like your getting a new phone. Right?
    I think you may have taken my post out of context, I was just stating that these type of things can take time because mobihand tends to go into snail made sometimes.
    03-08-10 03:21 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD