Welcome to the CrackBerry Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
    CrackBerry Abuser

Global Posts
    680 Global Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

Default OS X Lion now available for download

Not sure if this was posted already but OS X Lion is available for download on Apple's App Store for $29.99. Not a bad deal and you can download it to multiple computers too without having to pay extra.

Apple - OS X Lion - The world
    CrackBerry Addict

Global Posts
    636 Global Posts
    PIN
    :)

Downloaded and Installed

Running smoothly so far. Initial downsides being that it's having to re-index my entire computer (estimated time 3 hours) and the new Time Machine Backup took about 45 minutes to run.

Past that, I'm liking the look.

If you're in the reading mood, check out Ars Technica's Review. It's 19 pages, but very in-depth and well worth the read, especially when it starts talking about some of the interesting/cool behind-the-scenes of Lion (including the applications without processes and processes without applications bit).

iPhone 4S - 5.0.1
    BlackBerry Torch 9800 - 6.0.0.600
    BlackBerry Curve 8900 - 5.0.0.461
    BlackBerry PlayBook - 1.0.8.6067
    CrackBerry Genius

Global Posts
    2,101 Global Posts

what a cue by apple not making this available to all users not just snow leopard users.if i want lion, i have purchase snow leopard for $29.99 and then lion for $29.99.i say no thanks.snow leopard wasn't big leap over leopard anyway.so im not sure why apple considered it to only receive the lion update.