Welcome to the CrackBerry Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
    CrackBerry User

Global Posts
    67 Global Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

Default Media Sync hangs after updating?

I've had a problem of late where Media Sync on the Mac will sync all the songs, but then just sit there saying "Updating Device" until the cows come home. Then, if I click on Cancel, it sits there saying "Canceling Sync..." until I just kill the thing.

Has anybody else seen this? Is it a known issue? My searches didn't find anything about it.
    CrackBerry Master

Windows users have reported lots of problems with Media Sync. I have managed to (gulp !) sync my iPOD music located on my Windows Vista Business box onto my Storm.

I NEVER have problems with ANY of my Windows installations. (Well, perhaps I exaggerate a bit.) I thought I had heard that the same is true of THE MAC, no ? Unbelievable ! I think we should add a couple of billion $ from one of the new stimulus packages to deal with this problem !

Doctor Neutron
    Last edited by DoctorNeutron; 01-25-2009 at 12:52 PM.
    CrackBerry User

Global Posts
    67 Global Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #3  

I'm sure we could get a few billion bucks to improve Media Sync is RIM wasn't a Canadian company. ;-)