CrackBerry Addict

Global Posts
    630 Global Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

Default contacts sync for mac and blackberry

im using the blackberry app for leopard. My ical and my address book aren't syncing properly. When i put something into ical it won't go on my blackberry or vice versa and same story with my contacts. Is there an another app you guys would recommend or is their something I'm doing that's wrong?

Thanks
    CrackBerry User

It's a stupid question but have you gone into the pocketmac's individual tabs and ticked the programs that the BB should sync with?

The other option for desktop sync that I'm aware of is Missing Sync by Mark/Space. You can also try sync iCal and Address Book with Google OTA but it's a bit tricky. Remember to back up before you try anything.

Hope this helps
    Last edited by adhussain; 04-08-2009 at 02:33 AM.
    CrackBerry Addict

Global Posts
    630 Global Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #3  

mm i was posting this for my roommate, as i have a PC and not very good with macs, I'll see if i can find something that i didn't notice the first time. Other wise ill try the the other app.
    CrackBerry User

Missing sync is available as demo, try it out properly cause it's purchase price is $39.99
    CrackBerry Abuser

I use Missing Sync and found it works a lot better than PocketMac did, worth the money plus with the new version you can set it so that it automatically backs up your BB via bluetooth when you're near your computer.