Welcome to the CrackBerry Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
    CrackBerry Newbie

Global Posts
    9 Global Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

Default Blackberry sync to Mac Mail app

Can a blackberry sync with the Mail app for mail? With all the current messages that I have in the mail app?
    CrackBerry User

Really need help here so frustrated... I've recently decided to switch to a macbook pro. I've synced contacts, calendar entries and to-do's successfully. I understand that notes are synced to Apple Mail. I've been wanting to view NOTES on Apple Mail... Problem is, you need to set-up the email account with Apple Mail first. In my case, I'm a yahoo mail user.. but I found out that I have to pay POP service fees if I want to use Yahoo.. OTHERWISE I'd have to use another web-based mail. I don't want to have to set-up an email account (i.e. gmail/ hotmail) just so I can use Apple Mail.

Any suggestions? I really need the easiest, most hassle-free way to sync and view my notes...
    1) Should I just download and use a mail client OTHER than Apple Mail? If yes, WHICH ONE AND WHERE DO I GET IT?
    2) Or should I just open a gmail/hotmail account for the sake of syncing Apple Mail?

I really hope someone can help me out here....
    CrackBerry Abuser

No. BlackBerry's send/receive a copy of the email to your email.

What I do is use Gmail + IMAP. The BlackBerry Gmail app lets you search email OTA, and save a copy to your device if you like.