Welcome to the CrackBerry Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
    CrackBerry User

PIN
    no BIS/BES
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

Default Adding a Certificate to my bb via Mac DM

Sorry if there already is a tread about this but I couldn't find it due to the search looping me back to the search screen instead of really searching...

I have a certificate on my mac (.cer file) that I need to upload to my BB 9000 (OS 4.6.0.303) to get access to a wifi. It's a lone file, the company it's from doens't have the file on an LDAP, OCSP or whatever-server, so i'd have to get it in through a desktop manager.

I only have Macs here, so "Certificate Sync" on the Windows DM is out of the question (syncing with a windows DM through parallels already bricked my phone three (!!!) times, don't wanna go through that again), pocketmac and MissingSync can't do it and i can't seem to find the feature in the Mac DM.

Any ideas ?
    I don't sleep, I go to standby mode...
    -----------------------------------------------------------------
    BB Bold, MacBook, PowerMac G5, iMac 24", iPod Nano
    CrackBerry User

PIN
    no BIS/BES
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #2  

Anyone ?
    I don't sleep, I go to standby mode...
    -----------------------------------------------------------------
    BB Bold, MacBook, PowerMac G5, iMac 24", iPod Nano
    CrackBerry Newbie

Anyone?
    CrackBerry Abuser

I too am curious about this. Always had to do this on a PC in the past since for a long time the DM software for the Mac was very limited. Hoping this has changed over the last little while.