Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 100
  1. rbracht's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    358 Posts
    Global Posts
    360 Global Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

    Default Waiting lounge for 9630 OS 5.0.0.358!

    why not, :P

    its the latest known os for this phone, so why not make a waiting lounge.. im sure i will be sitting in here for some time, but oh well.. its cosy..
  2. johnpaul13's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    106 Posts
    Global Posts
    129 Global Posts
    #2  

    Default

    Needs a couple of drinks :P maybe some wifi..not that it matters for a tour /:

    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
  3. thelipper's Avatar
    CrackBerry User

    Posts
    19 Posts
    #3  

    Default

    so it's been seen in the wild. someone throw us a bone here and leak the sucker!
  4. acwyau's Avatar
    CrackBerry Addict

    Posts
    571 Posts
    Global Posts
    590 Global Posts
    #4  

    Default

    I'm not holding my breath....

    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
  5. cody's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    360 Posts
    Global Posts
    3,249 Global Posts
    #5  

    Default

    i would love an updated os version. .230 is ok, but it could be so much better. hybird are still just what the base is going to give us. i want a radio upgrade with the new beta.
  6. rbracht's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    358 Posts
    Global Posts
    360 Global Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #6  

    Default

    I hear ya, it better come soon too damnit!!

    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
  7. Sonshyne's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    301 Posts
    Global Posts
    303 Global Posts
    PIN
    Ask and I may stick you with it!!
    #7  

    Default

    Guess I'll pull up a chair and wait with you...
    **************
    Retired Blackberries...
    8130 and 8330
  8. rbracht's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    358 Posts
    Global Posts
    360 Global Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #8  

    Default

    haha, sounds good, grab a beer if you'd like,

    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
  9. ddggttff3's Avatar
    CrackBerry User

    Posts
    53 Posts
    Global Posts
    66 Global Posts
    PIN
    PM me if you need it.
    #9  

    Default

    Im in aswell, il start the camp fire. I also have fireworks!
  10. rbracht's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    358 Posts
    Global Posts
    360 Global Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #10  

    Default

    lol, nice!! let the party begin!
  11. ryanbg's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    172 Posts
    #11  

    Default

    At this point, any leak beyond .273 would be appreciated!
    There's no such thing as a stupid question, just an offensive answer.
  12. denis_sianto's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    282 Posts
    #12  

    Default

    I start to think, tour users were almost completely left out by RIM. Technically, we are the only device on the jungle that doesnt get pampered by its mother!! Mother loves all the other device, except us !! Others get the milk, we didn't !
  13. rbracht's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    358 Posts
    Global Posts
    360 Global Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #13  

    Default

    Hahaha!! Ya, we get no milk!! Damnit all anyways! But remeber, there is beer in the cooler,

    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
  14. thevillageidiot's Avatar
    CrackBerry Addict

    Posts
    649 Posts
    Global Posts
    651 Global Posts
    #14  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rbracht View Post
    Hahaha!! Ya, we get no milk!! Damnit all anyways! But remeber, there is beer in the cooler,

    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    mmmm...beeer....wait..this isnt my waiting room.

    booooooooooooo!
    My posts normally mean nothing.
    5.0.0.741
    Rockin the S2!
  15. rbracht's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    358 Posts
    Global Posts
    360 Global Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #15  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheVillageIdiot View Post
    mmmm...beeer....wait..this isnt my waiting room.

    booooooooooooo!
    yah, get the **** out of here tvi, :P just kidding.... or am i? :P
  16. 12MaNy's Avatar
    CrackBerry Genius of Geniuses

    Posts
    7,366 Posts
    Global Posts
    7,514 Global Posts
    PIN
    nacle of sarcasm
    #16  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CodyBB View Post
    i would love an updated os version. .230 is ok, but it could be so much better. hybird are still just what the base is going to give us. i want a radio upgrade with the new beta.
    Only when it comes to the radio.


    Quote Originally Posted by denis_sianto View Post
    I start to think, tour users were almost completely left out by RIM. Technically, we are the only device on the jungle that doesnt get pampered by its mother!! Mother loves all the other device, except us !! Others get the milk, we didn't !
    Yeah, I was starting to feel the same way. If .358 really is in the wild, then I'm willing to bet irtehun will have a .358 based hybrid out before the OS is leaked.
  17. willyboy6's Avatar
    CrackBerry Master

    Posts
    1,021 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,024 Global Posts
    #17  

    Default

    I'm sorry to say guys, but my inclination would be to believe that our next "leak" will actually be the official release of 5.0 for the 9630.... and that it won't come out until right before the Tour2 (essex) comes out (december-january?). It sucks to say so, but why else would the Tour be the ONLY BB that is NOT leaking a .3xx OS? Could it be that they already have the one they want, the one they think will go official, and they're just waiting on the Tour 2 to release it? Methinks that this could be possible, in the very least, and some would argue, probable.

    This is exactly what happened with the Storm 1 & 2, doesn't history tend to repeat itself?

    Sorry to crash the party, but somebody had to bring it up.....
    Treat my First like my Last and my Last like my First....

    Follow me on twitter @willyboy6
  18. mastamoon's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    482 Posts
    Global Posts
    497 Global Posts
    PIN
    Ask if you want it!
    #18  

    Default

    Well I just finished installing .230/irtehun7.11 so ima guess that there will be a new hybrid or new leak in the near future.

    Last week I installed 7.10 and 7.11 dropped 2 hrs later. Coincidence? I shat you not.
  19. Raptor464's Avatar
    CrackBerry User

    Posts
    62 Posts
    Global Posts
    63 Global Posts
    #19  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by willyboy6 View Post
    I'm sorry to say guys, but my inclination would be to believe that our next "leak" will actually be the official release of 5.0 for the 9630.... and that it won't come out until right before the Tour2 (essex) comes out (december-january?). It sucks to say so, but why else would the Tour be the ONLY BB that is NOT leaking a .3xx OS? Could it be that they already have the one they want, the one they think will go official, and they're just waiting on the Tour 2 to release it? Methinks that this could be possible, in the very least, and some would argue, probable.

    This is exactly what happened with the Storm 1 & 2, doesn't history tend to repeat itself?

    Sorry to crash the party, but somebody had to bring it up.....
    Wrong wrong wrong wrong...wrong wrong wrong worng...You're wrong...you're wrong...
    BlackBerry Bold 9700 OS: 6.0.0.344 FLASH WHITE

    http://www.twitter.com/Raptor464
  20. willyboy6's Avatar
    CrackBerry Master

    Posts
    1,021 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,024 Global Posts
    #20  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Raptor464
    Wrong wrong wrong wrong...wrong wrong wrong worng...You're wrong...you're wrong...
    *duck* [shields head from flying objects] I don't WANT this to be true! But let's be honest we were all thinking it in the back of our minds.... just didn't want to admit it.

    Quote Originally Posted by mastamoon
    Well I just finished installing .230/irtehun7.11 so ima guess that there will be a new hybrid or new leak in the near future.

    Last week I installed 7.10 and 7.11 dropped 2 hrs later. Coincidence? I shat you not.
    We can only hope. Although at this point what I'd give for a new radio...
    Treat my First like my Last and my Last like my First....

    Follow me on twitter @willyboy6
  21. 12MaNy's Avatar
    CrackBerry Genius of Geniuses

    Posts
    7,366 Posts
    Global Posts
    7,514 Global Posts
    PIN
    nacle of sarcasm
    #21  

    Default

    I hope you're wrong willyboy...

    .230 radio sucks.
  22. willyboy6's Avatar
    CrackBerry Master

    Posts
    1,021 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,024 Global Posts
    #22  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 1 2 MaNy View Post
    I hope you're wrong willyboy...

    .230 radio sucks.
    I hope I'm wrong.

    Otherwise us 9630 users are going to feel like the 9530 users pretty soon, scheming how we can get a free Essex out of this whole situation....
    Treat my First like my Last and my Last like my First....

    Follow me on twitter @willyboy6
  23. mscooley's Avatar
    CrackBerry Genius

    Posts
    2,869 Posts
    #23  

    Default

    waiting patiently...sorta. Thanks to bbhybrid's hybrids I have somewhat of a fix. Just need to get higher (OS)
    HIT ME ON TWITTER
    @kmcooley
  24. veevans01's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    165 Posts
    Global Posts
    333 Global Posts
    #24  

    Default

    Sorry I'm late. Somebody toss me a beer.
    CHANGING HYBRIDS AND LEAKS FREQUENTLY!!!
  25. willyboy6's Avatar
    CrackBerry Master

    Posts
    1,021 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,024 Global Posts
    #25  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by veevans01 View Post
    Sorry I'm late. Somebody toss me a beer.
    Does PBR work for you?

    EDIT: Pabst Blue Ribbon....
    Last edited by willyboy6; 11-24-2009 at 01:40 PM.
    Treat my First like my Last and my Last like my First....

    Follow me on twitter @willyboy6
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions