Welcome to the CrackBerry Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 31
Like Tree7Likes
  1. jc5977's Avatar
    CrackBerry User

    Posts
    60 Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

    Default VZW 9930 Boot Screen Photo Leaked

    n4bb got their hands on a leaked photo showing a 9930 with vzw branding on the boot screen. hope this is a sign that vzw will launch it on the 28th!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails VZW 9930 Boot Screen Photo Leaked-1.png  
    Thanked by 2:
    Nikeem24 (07-20-2011),  kyopo (07-20-2011) 
    Nikeem24, travaz and mjs416 like this.
  2. Mikey112's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    215 Posts
    #2  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jc5977 View Post
    n4bb got their hands on a leaked photo showing a 9930 with vzw branding on the boot screen. hope this is a sign that vzw will launch it on the 28th!
    This is great news! I hope that it is a sign for its release on the 28th!
  3. BBLove93's Avatar
    CrackBerry User

    Posts
    13 Posts
    #3  

    Default


    This is exciting! I highly doubted a VZW release on the 28th, but I just got my hopes up!
    Nikeem24 and LikeWebOS like this.
  4. LikeWebOS's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    367 Posts
    Global Posts
    396 Global Posts
    PIN
    Just ask.
    #4  

    Default

    Not for nothing, but I'm glad that Verizon didn't try to muck it up with their color schemes.
  5. m23haz's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    209 Posts
    #5  

    Default

    Guys there is no chance that this is launching on the biggest wireless carrier in the USA in a week and it hasn't been leaked yet. Just not happening.
  6. dtrue05's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    182 Posts
    Global Posts
    184 Global Posts
    PIN
    BOOOOURRNNNSSS
    #6  

    Default

    Dam you big red you got another bb before sprint!!! you know what really grinds my gears you dan heese ***k you lol sprint needs to get this bb
  7. cmartin496's Avatar
    CrackBerry Newbie

    Posts
    3 Posts
    #7  

    Default

    Gotta agree with "m23haz".. if Big Red was dropping this for sale in one week, it would have been announced by now... Look how many times we got "sale dates" for the 9650!
    It be nice... but just not likely.
  8. yivek's Avatar
    CrackBerry User

    Posts
    49 Posts
    #8  

    Default

    Well you do know how Big Red loves their Androids. But every rep I have talked to in the last month, AT&T and VZW, had no clue. The most they ever said was "We were told three new Blackberrys will be released by the end of the year and that is all" - VZW Tech.

    If my brother on VZW gets this first he will torture me with it daily as any good older brother would. lol
    jinxednuance likes this.
  9. Emu the Foo's Avatar
    CrackBerry Master

    Posts
    1,268 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,269 Global Posts
    PIN
    330c56f6
    #9  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by yivek View Post
    Well you do know how Big Red loves their Androids. But every rep I have talked to in the last month, AT&T and VZW, had no clue. The most they ever said was "We were told three new Blackberrys will be released by the end of the year and that is all" - VZW Tech.

    If my brother on VZW gets this first he will torture me with it daily as any good older brother would. lol
    My older brother got a motorola xpert and said he hates BlackBerry now. Wish I had your bro

    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
  10. yivek's Avatar
    CrackBerry User

    Posts
    49 Posts
    #10  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Emu the Foo View Post
    My older brother got a motorola xpert and said he hates BlackBerry now. Wish I had your bro

    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    You should have seen the face on the AT&T rep when I returned my Motorola Atrix for my 2 year old 9630. I also told my bro I was tired of waiting for BB to catch up and tried Android. I didn't care for it and came back. After that, he is totally sold on BB for now.
  11. BergerKing's Avatar

    Posts
    30,629 Posts
    Global Posts
    31,883 Global Posts
    PIN
    By request.
    #11  

    Default

    BlackBerry Bold 9930 Surfaces with Verizon Wireless Branding N4BB News for BlackBerry leaks, rumors, videos, faqs, reviews



    I'd lay pretty decent odds you'll see an announcement in a couple weeks and release in the latter half of August.
    My 2 on that subject.

    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by BergerKing; 07-21-2011 at 12:28 AM.
  12. UrbanGlowCam's Avatar
    CrackBerry Genius

    Posts
    2,368 Posts
    #12  

    Default

    Some of you forget that sometimes these BBs just launch out of nowhere. We've seen leaks since the beginning of this year so we could see it anytime.

    Having said that, most of the leaked documents we've seen point to a mid-late August launch. Several Euro/Asian sources and stores point to Aug 12-15. T-Mobile's leaked document said Aug 17. Sprint's leak said Aug 21. I'd imagine Verizon is around then since it will likely be their flagship. AT&T on the other hand might be more into Sept/Oct at this point since the 9810 is their priority right now.

    It'd be great if VZW launched next week but it seems a little far ahead from the pack. For all we know they could be holding it off like AT&T. But why are we seeing 9930s with Verizon splash screens unlike Sprint/Tmobile which have leaked dates? I guess we'll see in a week! But I'm not keeping my hopes up until mid Aug.

    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
  13. ridesno159's Avatar
    CrackBerry Genius of Geniuses

    Posts
    5,250 Posts
    PIN
    What's that?
    #13  

    Default

    I loved seeing this on twitter this afternoon, just seen they updated with a better pic.

    BlackBerry Bold 9930 Surfaces with Verizon Wireless Branding N4BB – News for BlackBerry – leaks, rumors, videos, faqs, reviews
  14. travaz's Avatar
    CrackBerry Addict

    Posts
    971 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,013 Global Posts
    PIN
    I have three
    #14  

    Default

    I just got an email from VZW offering an upgrade just for me that i am going to love! Their words. A nice Bold 9650! Not going to happen! Waiting for the 9930 Hope drop day is close .
  15. ZMc1834's Avatar
    CrackBerry Addict

    Posts
    811 Posts
    #15  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by travaz View Post
    I just got an email from VZW offering an upgrade just for me that i am going to love! Their words. A nice Bold 9650! Not going to happen! Waiting for the 9930 Hope drop day is close .
    They might be sending this e-mail out to a lot of customers that have available upgrades because they are trying to get rid of their 9650's in stock to make room for the 9930. Just a thought.
    lewisc1979 likes this.
  16. pcgizmo's Avatar
    CrackBerry Ph.D.

    Posts
    5,986 Posts
    Global Posts
    5,991 Global Posts
    PIN
    BOSCO
    #16  

    Default

    Just might pull the trigger on this one. Been waiting for something worth upgrading to for almost 6 months now.
  17. manofice1's Avatar
    CrackBerry Genius

    Posts
    1,536 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,564 Global Posts
    #17  

    Default

    I could have gotten you a picture months ago of a verizon boot screen on a 9930, lol
    Ballin with Blackberry Z10 OS 10.1.0.2354 and
    Blackberry Playbook y0!!
    BlackBerry Certified Support Specialist (v5.0)
  18. Flip4Bytes's Avatar
    CrackBerry Master

    Posts
    1,269 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,277 Global Posts
    #18  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pcgizmo View Post
    Just might pull the trigger on this one. Been waiting for something worth upgrading to for almost 6 months now.
    If by pull the trigger, you mean buy a different phone, are you kidding me...?

    I have the EXACT same phone as you, same OS version and everything but I have been due for an upgrade for over a year... I used my friends account to get me the bold 9650 so I didn't have to upgrade mine. ANYWAYS, this phone is guaranteed to drop mid august at the latest and that has been a solid date from the beginning of this phones existence.. So just a few WEEKS after waiting 6 months is just too much for you..? Jesus Christ dude..

    BUT
    if by pull the trigger on this one, you mean "buy the Bold 99xx as it is the only acceptable phone that has come out in the last 6 months of your upgrade" than I totally agree because I am in the EXACT same boat [;
    Hi, I'm Alex Bass - Website Designer, App Developer & Owner of CyberBytes Inc.
    I made the BFB Certified App Web Design Cheat Sheet using Native Cascades. The App is Free - More Info About WDCS
    ___

    Web Design/Development Channel - C000BEB17 | WDCS App Channel - C000BEB17 (Sneak Peeks, Leaks, and More)
    Personal Twitter - @Flip4Bytes | Company Twitter - @CyberBytesInc
  19. SirVancelot's Avatar
    CrackBerry User

    Posts
    16 Posts
    Global Posts
    18 Global Posts
    #19  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by flip4life4751 View Post
    If by pull the trigger, you mean buy a different phone, are you kidding me...?

    I have the EXACT same phone as you, same OS version and everything but I have been due for an upgrade for over a year... I used my friends account to get me the bold 9650 so I didn't have to upgrade mine. ANYWAYS, this phone is guaranteed to drop mid august at the latest and that has been a solid date from the beginning of this phones existence.. So just a few WEEKS after waiting 6 months is just too much for you..? Jesus Christ dude..

    BUT
    if by pull the trigger on this one, you mean "buy the Bold 99xx as it is the only acceptable phone that has come out in the last 6 months of your upgrade" than I totally agree because I am in the EXACT same boat [;
    I think by pulling the trigger he means he will get it..
  20. Flip4Bytes's Avatar
    CrackBerry Master

    Posts
    1,269 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,277 Global Posts
    #20  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SirVancelot View Post
    I think by pulling the trigger he means he will get it..
    And that's exactly why I included the BUT at the end

    I was kinda thinking he meant "pull the trigger on getting a new phone because this 9900 is never coming out"
    Hi, I'm Alex Bass - Website Designer, App Developer & Owner of CyberBytes Inc.
    I made the BFB Certified App Web Design Cheat Sheet using Native Cascades. The App is Free - More Info About WDCS
    ___

    Web Design/Development Channel - C000BEB17 | WDCS App Channel - C000BEB17 (Sneak Peeks, Leaks, and More)
    Personal Twitter - @Flip4Bytes | Company Twitter - @CyberBytesInc
  21. travaz's Avatar
    CrackBerry Addict

    Posts
    971 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,013 Global Posts
    PIN
    I have three
    #21  

    Default

    Yup that was kind of my point. Hopefully they got them gone.
  22. travaz's Avatar
    CrackBerry Addict

    Posts
    971 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,013 Global Posts
    PIN
    I have three
    #22  

    Default

    OK i just reached my snapping point.had to reboot this Tour 3 times in the last 2 hours to get it to work correctly. I am tired of this S**t. I dont want an android i dont want a apple thing, I want a new BB that will do what I do now, I am tired of all the cool Videos, pictures etc release the damn thing, Its BS and dierespecting the customer. i dont care if its RIM or VZW get it out!
    Last edited by travaz; 07-21-2011 at 09:45 PM.
  23. Gloglo's Avatar
    CrackBerry User

    Posts
    47 Posts
    Global Posts
    52 Global Posts
    #23  

    Default

    Do da DO da......bring it. verizon mobile.. I am due an upgrade just waiting on u 9930 Bold very Bold touch:0)
    My old blackberry heart.
  24. Mikey112's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    215 Posts
    #24  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GloGlo View Post
    Do da DO da......bring it. verizon mobile.. I am due an upgrade just waiting on u 9930 Bold very Bold touch:0)
    Same here bro, I'm eligible for an upgrade as well but I'm waiting for this 9930 to come out. I hope it comes out soon.
  25. BekNazar's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    278 Posts
    #25  

    Default

    Amazing that this is new news now...
    You can clearly see the Verizon splash on the reboot video I posted on the 7th:


    Todd
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions