Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast
    CrackBerry Abuser

Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

Smile OS LEAK: Blackberry Bold 9000 5.0.0.554

Blackberry Bold 9000 OS leak here:

Hotfile.com: One click file hosting

As always post findings and impressions.

PLEASE DO NOT POST "DOWNLOADING NOW" COMMENTS!!!!

GOOD LUCK!!
    CrackBerry Genius

Global Posts
    1,609 Global Posts
    PIN
    CH A LOAF

Out of all the OS Leaks, this one..I have a feeling...will be the AHHHHHHHHH, I'm having a heart attack!!!
    Anyway, I really hope this radio doesn't stink! Call choppyness and all has prevented me from having fun with any 5.0 builds on my 9000.
    Thanks for posting..
    Retired Moderator

Global Posts
    9,184 Global Posts

This is a good REL. Been using a few days... I likey. ))
    CrackBerry Master

Global Posts
    1,036 Global Posts
    PIN
    2ACA7635

Anything new or just improvements on previous Os's?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

I wouldnt suspect any new features from 509 to this build, mostly bug fixes/improvements. Just loaded and did a couple battery pulls, thats a little faster Still gotta play around a little more with it.
    Wallpaper Changer HD for BB10 A MUST HAVE APP - Automatically rotates your wallpaper - Now with battery % meter, weather and more!

Evolution Web Browser with Ad Block - The ultra fast web browser with gestures and full screen browsing
    Ultimate ScreenSaver - Includes weather, rss news, clock and more! Many scenes including Aquarium and Fireplace or use your own pictures

Visit: http://www.shao-soft.com
    CrackBerry User

Can somebody upload this to RS? Thanks
    CrackBerry Genius

Global Posts
    3,209 Global Posts

Default hooray

downloading now, i like the seal of approval from CX tho already...will post later..

Just played with the browser for a little bit on wifi (no sim in the 9000 right now), and Im seeing some definite improvement with it. It scores a little higher on the acid3 test than 509 did, so there is some work going on there.
    Wallpaper Changer HD for BB10 A MUST HAVE APP - Automatically rotates your wallpaper - Now with battery % meter, weather and more!

Evolution Web Browser with Ad Block - The ultra fast web browser with gestures and full screen browsing
    Ultimate ScreenSaver - Includes weather, rss news, clock and more! Many scenes including Aquarium and Fireplace or use your own pictures

Visit: http://www.shao-soft.com
    CrackBerry Abuser

PIN
    24A072D9

Downloading now. I will report on Tuesday
    CrackBerry Abuser

If CX is already saying it's good then i can't wait! I haven't been on CB in a while then i come on and see it front and center! Downloaded it fast and installed. Running good so far but i wont jinx myself just yet.

I was almost ready to wipe and install 464 again (maybe with the 509 wifi thing). 509 had crazy memory leaks and crackling in audio. Switching on the speakerphone then off again usually fixed that but people still complained they heard lots of junk that i couldn't hear.
    CrackBerry Abuser

PIN
    2F13374U

does this version memory hold up like the 509? so far 509 has the best managed memory leak i've ever seen with OS5. if this keeps up, then this version will most likely trump 509.
    .162 > .216 > .237 > .241 > .245 > .247 > .266 > .282 > .292 > .297 > .301 > .303 > 5.0.0.411 > .509 > .681 (Current OS)
    CrackBerry Master

Global Posts
    1,343 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by janx View Post
    does this version memory hold up like the 509? so far 509 has the best managed memory leak i've ever seen with OS5. if this keeps up, then this version will most likely trump 509.
    Isn't kinda too early to ask this question?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    CrackBerry Addict

Global Posts
    943 Global Posts
    PIN
    Ask Me!

Can we get another upload? perhaps rs?
    CrackBerry Abuser

how about the lock key button? Still with password? Someone put it on rapidshare pleasee ..
    CrackBerry User

I'm downloading it now and will put it up on RS as soon as its complete. Another 30 mins left til finish downloading from HT.
    CrackBerry Abuser

I been watching this download for just about an hour, good thing 24 was on lol
    167>.216>.237>.247>.266>.282>.292>.297>.90>. 93>.100>.238>.314>.348>.411>.464>.509>.554>.592>.6 10>.681 (current o/s)
    CrackBerry User

Global Posts
    91 Global Posts
    PIN
    Ask me, ill hook it up

any one coming from .509, are you wiping your device first, or just doing an upgrade?
    CrackBerry Abuser

Quote Originally Posted by Burzlurker View Post
    any one coming from .509, are you wiping your device first, or just doing an upgrade?
    I did the upgrade from 509 which i think it wipes it anyways, i got a Error 507 when it was doing it's thing which is the samehting BBSAK does so whatever

Anyways, my dbase size is about 14MB and i have 35MB after boot and restore. Didn't even install apps yet. LOL Gonna wipe and install now to see if that makes a difference.

Also the large fonts are back again - hated those on 509 where the AT&T and 3G text were small on the main screen.
    Last edited by SHoTTa35; 03-22-2010 at 09:03 PM.
    CrackBerry User

Global Posts
    91 Global Posts
    PIN
    Ask me, ill hook it up

Quote Originally Posted by SHoTTa35 View Post
    I did the upgrade from 509 which i think it wipes it anyways, i got a Error 507 when it was doing it's thing which is the samehting BBSAK does so whatever

Anyways, my dbase size is about 14MB and i have 35MB after boot and restore. Didn't even install apps yet. LOL Gonna wipe and install now to see if that makes a difference.

Also the large fonts are back again - hated those on 509 where the AT&T and 3G text were small on the main screen.
    ha, i think ill wipe first just to be safe. i just hate reconnecting all my contacts to my facebook friends....thanks
    CrackBerry Abuser

Quote Originally Posted by Burzlurker View Post
    Im wiping.
    167>.216>.237>.247>.266>.282>.292>.297>.90>. 93>.100>.238>.314>.348>.411>.464>.509>.554>.592>.6 10>.681 (current o/s)
    CrackBerry Genius

Global Posts
    3,209 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bztouring View Post
    Im wiping.
    TMI, but.... laptops ftw
    CrackBerry User

I kinda like the small fonts on the main screen. Is there an option to set it like that?
    CrackBerry Genius

Global Posts
    3,209 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ad396 View Post
    I kinda like the small fonts on the main screen. Is there an option to set it like that?
    i'm right there with ya, sort of bummed to hear it's gone...
    CrackBerry Abuser

Grrr, i'm trying to wipe with BBSAK but i can't get it to detect the phone for some reason. Obviously it connects and loader sees it just fine, just can't wipe!
    CrackBerry User

Quote Originally Posted by katiepea View Post
    i'm right there with ya, sort of bummed to hear it's gone...
    Oh well , I guess thats what we get for loving to test out new betas hehehe

Upload to RS ETA : 10 mins
Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast