CrackBerry User

Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

Question OS .148 and now missing my email folder

So far I like .148. But I am missing my email folder. I have the "message" and SMS/MMS folders, but no email. My email is set up AND I get the emails in the message folder.

I've tried Messages>Menu>Options>General Options>SMS and Email Inboxes>Sperate AND I've done a battery pull, with no luck.

Any suggestions? Thanks!
    CrackBerry User

Global Posts
    77 Global Posts
    PIN
    ask me first

Menu // Options Icon // Advanced Options // Host Routing Table // Menu // Register Now // Battery Pull // From Main Screen, *228 Option 1 // Send Service Books From Bis Website // Watch For Activation Server Msg(s) // Open E-mail Icon // Menu // Compose Email // Send To Email Address Whose Icon You Opened // Test Subject // Message In Body // Menu // Send // Watch For It To Be Delivered To Handset //
    CrackBerry User

Thread AuthorThread Author   #3  

Red face

Hi, thanks for the reply! I've done everything up to "send service books from BIS website". What is that and how do I do it?

Thanks again for all of your help!
    CrackBerry User

Thread AuthorThread Author   #4  

Thumbs up

Got it! Thanks so much for your help!
    CrackBerry Abuser

Yeah I was going to say send your service books to your email address...it appears I was a bit too late.
    Welcome to Midnight Q. Tonight, we're going to enjoy the smooth jazz of Charles Mingus, Norman Mailer is here to read an excerpt from his latest book, and then we also have a girl from Omaha who's hiding a banana. We'll find out where. Giggity Giggity, Giggity Goo. Stick around.

9530 Storm - Now running Lyricidal's .148/5.0.0.93 Hybrid OS