Welcome to the CrackBerry Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
    CrackBerry User

Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

Question OS .148 and now missing my email folder

So far I like .148. But I am missing my email folder. I have the "message" and SMS/MMS folders, but no email. My email is set up AND I get the emails in the message folder.

I've tried Messages>Menu>Options>General Options>SMS and Email Inboxes>Sperate AND I've done a battery pull, with no luck.

Any suggestions? Thanks!
    CrackBerry User

Global Posts
    80 Global Posts
    PIN
    ask me first

Menu // Options Icon // Advanced Options // Host Routing Table // Menu // Register Now // Battery Pull // From Main Screen, *228 Option 1 // Send Service Books From Bis Website // Watch For Activation Server Msg(s) // Open E-mail Icon // Menu // Compose Email // Send To Email Address Whose Icon You Opened // Test Subject // Message In Body // Menu // Send // Watch For It To Be Delivered To Handset //
    CrackBerry User

Thread AuthorThread Author   #3  

Red face

Hi, thanks for the reply! I've done everything up to "send service books from BIS website". What is that and how do I do it?

Thanks again for all of your help!
    CrackBerry User

Thread AuthorThread Author   #4  

Thumbs up

Got it! Thanks so much for your help!
    CrackBerry Abuser

Yeah I was going to say send your service books to your email address...it appears I was a bit too late.