CrackBerry Master

PIN
    ¿ uıd ʎɯ
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

Default Official 591 and leaked 591 Are the Same Here's Proof!

I have the leaked java and the official java folders lined up side by side. All the date modified and date created are exactly the same between the leak and the official. All dated 3\22\2010 starting at 12 am and ending at 1 35 am

The 2 java folders are identical. Same file names, same file sizes.

The only differences are the dates on the alx files in the root folder. Same names and sizes also, just different dates...And as Juggalo_X points out below, the radio is the only file that has changed...

Last edited by dave3825us; 03-30-2010 at 11:46 AM.
    OS 5.0.0.419 + Driphter Dv8.2 = Better than Verizon's Official 5.0.0.591! ! !

Fast and no browser click issue..
    CrackBerry Master

PIN
    ¿ uıd ʎɯ
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #2  

Browser click issue remains

http://forums.crackberry.com/f141/ha...ml#post4910584

Quote Originally Posted by denison1g View Post
    Just upgraded, running a bit smoother than .484 but does have browser click issue :\
    Quote Originally Posted by gwt704 View Post
    This build is far worse than .419--I am really surprised that Verizon would release this one. The browser click issue is ridiculous.
    Quote Originally Posted by shaydakiss23 View Post
    This browser click issue SUCKS!
    Last edited by dave3825us; 03-30-2010 at 01:23 AM.

CrackBerry Abuser

Global Posts
    308 Global Posts

If it was different it would have had a higher version #
    Also, the file names remain the same regardless of OS.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    CrackBerry Master

Global Posts
    8,787 Global Posts

Just goes to show there's no point in waiting for the carrier to release these OS builds. Might as well use the leaks and enjoy them long before carriers make them public.
    CrackBerry Abuser

Reality was this released was forced I think so PTT could be used which means more money for Verizon. I have to agree the browser click issue is ridiculous
    The moment we stop fighting for each other, that’s the moment we lose our humanity- Dr.Adrian Hemsley-2012
    CrackBerry Abuser

Global Posts
    308 Global Posts

The only advantage .591 has over my 484hybrid with the 419 radio is the today screen on sms. I don't know who to be more dissappointed in, RIM or VERIZON?
    CrackBerry Master

Global Posts
    1,302 Global Posts

Is the file in the CDMA folder the same?
    Rockin' PlayBook 2.1.0.1526 bridged with the Bold 9930 7.1.0.1033

My 9630 theme: dimm0k's V1 theme
    CrackBerry Addict

Quote Originally Posted by ragnarokx View Post
    Just goes to show there's no point in waiting for the carrier to release these OS builds. Might as well use the leaks and enjoy them long before carriers make them public.
    Agreed... or better yet go with the latest leak and throw a good hybrid on that...then you will have something to smile about!!
    CrackBerry Abuser

What i cant understand is the same people that were so anxious about the release are now complaining about how bad the release is. I am using the MTS .419, no issues at all, none, zero zilch, this is after almost 2 months of using it. You would or could not pay me to switch from it, great radio, great battery life, no browser click issues, no problem with the lock or standby buttons (both are working fine). I am not running a hybrid either.

Just too much complaining and dissatisfaction, people should just find what they need, install it and forget about official this or that. .419 by the way is official just not Verizon's flavor.

Now I can see it on the wall, someone will start a rumor that ver 6.0 is around the corner and it will start all over again.

Global Posts
    296 Global Posts

If you disregard time stamps, the only difference between the leaked and the VZW release binary wise is the radio.

might be worth a shot.

CrackBerry Master

PIN
    ¿ uıd ʎɯ
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #11  

Wow thats the only thing I did not check. The radios are a different file size.. So thats the only difference I have seen as far as file size goes..

Thanks for the browser click big red....

The radio is probably different for PTT...
    The greatest trick the devil ever pulled, was convincing the world he did not exist...
    CrackBerry Master

PIN
    ¿ uıd ʎɯ
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #13  

Anyone thinking of upgrading to 591 should read these 2 threads. This way you are already aware of the possible after affects 591 brings..

9630 5.0.0.591 Leak Findings & Fixes.

OS 5.0.0.591 for the Tour

And also, I have seen users that love the new 5.0 with Skype and the back up assistant. Just so you know, these 2 apps have nothing to do with the official release. I am not running 591 leaked or official and Skype and back up assistant were pushed to my phone. They are not part of 591 at all...
    Last edited by dave3825us; 03-30-2010 at 12:38 PM.

CrackBerry Abuser

yeah tenchar
    The moment we stop fighting for each other, that’s the moment we lose our humanity- Dr.Adrian Hemsley-2012
    CrackBerry Abuser

Quote Originally Posted by dave3825us View Post
    Wow thats the only thing I did not check. The radios are a different file size.. So thats the only difference I have seen as far as file size goes..

Thanks for the browser click big red....
    So, This OS is different than the leaked version then.
    CrackBerry Master

PIN
    ¿ uıd ʎɯ
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #16  

Only the radio is different, so in reality, they are the same and have the exact same bugs..

CrackBerry Master

PIN
    ¿ uıd ʎɯ
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #17  

I hope something newer and different comes out soon! ! !

CrackBerry Abuser

There is a difference with the PTT as well.

I had the leaked .591, and the PTT app gave me the java error and wouldn't work.

Wiped and reloaded the official .591, PTT app loads up fine.
    CrackBerry Newbie

I too noticed that after i upgraded from the previous bb os 4.7 to the "new" 5.0 that when i am trying to click on links both graphic based and text based; that it seems to take several "clicks" of the trackball to get the browser/device to actuate and open the selected button and/or link; What the heck is up with that and what does Verizon and/or RIM intend on doing to correct this problem? I mean yea the browser and overall operation of the device are faster with the new 5.0; BUT!; this "click issue" that I have experienced as well is rediculous!; i mean why would they release something that has a problem such as this! Come on Verizon and RIM get your acts together and get this problem taken care of once and for all!