Welcome to the CrackBerry Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree6Likes
    CrackBerry Abuser

After 2 weeks using this build, it's by far the best one. Battery discharge rate under heavy use of bbm, emails, calls, is better than previous builds, the temp is always under 28C.

So far it's been 9 days without reset and still has 23MB of memory and almost no lag with apps installed:
    quicklaunch, patternlock, bebuzz, beweather, beejive, rock file manager, crackberry, photo studio pro, xcontact, meterberry, fancy smiley, twitter, fb, bb bridge.

games: wordmole, brickbreaker, toss it, labyrinth 2.

Really happy and recommend this build for 9860 users out there.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9860 using Tapatalk
    Z10 + 64GB PB
    CrackBerry Abuser

Amazing.....
    1. Fast Start up
    2. Best Memory
    3. Etc

But on other OS can add payment with credit card... but on this OS can not add payment use Credit card.. =( because different country...... but its ok.....
    CrackBerry Abuser

Global Posts
    433 Global Posts
    PIN
    Just Ask...

this is the best build i think so far. fastest my Torch has ever been. the best battery life i have ever had. been running it about a week now with no complaints other than the audio bug when playing media...the pause and unpause tin can sound..

if you had reservations about loading it, do it. i loaded the "official blackberry action starts here theme" it it seems to run even faster now. awesome.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9860 using Tapatalk
    911 takes too long, a squeeze of the trigger will solve the problem...and I can save minutes...when seconds count...

Morpheus@crackberry.com

twitter @jmjacksonF135
    CrackBerry Master

PIN
    2B631BE4

Default Re: Leaked OS 7.1.0.714 for the BlackBerry Torch 9860 Findings and Fixes

Have you all noticed this official OS .714 has sfi file 66mb while leaked OS some time back had sfi file of 71mb? I have ready many of us have clarified that there is no difference bet leaked OS and official as long as package number is same. Even, I recall for .523 official OS there were 72mb and 66mb sfi files and were released by two different operators.
    Prithvi 2BDCB97F (Z30/10.3.1.1154)
    CrackBerry Wiseguy

Global Posts
    12,723 Global Posts

Default Re: Leaked OS 7.1.0.714 for the BlackBerry Torch 9860 Findings and Fixes

Quote Originally Posted by prithvi64 View Post
    Have you all noticed this official OS .714 has sfi file 66mb while leaked OS some time back had sfi file of 71mb? I have ready many of us have clarified that there is no difference bet leaked OS and official as long as package number is same. Even, I recall for .523 official OS there were 72mb and 66mb sfi files and were released by two different operators.
    Official is MultiLanguage, and leaked is jAllLanguage... hence the different sized sfi files, due to additional language support in the jAllLanguage version.

Everything else is exactly the same.
    That's Phill with 2 L's
    CrackBerry Abuser

Global Posts
    160 Global Posts

I have been having a problem with the audio and since 2 days back my lock key on the phone and the possibility to scroll in certain menus has gone (EX: from Network to Profile/search/stats to Menu i was not able to scroll, although i can scroll in between the items in the Menu, or any scrolling at all in an excel file, etc) I hope this will fix it...

Are you guys experiencing any problems?
    CrackBerry Newbie

The new campaign of Blackberry 10 has secrets
    RIM wants future Blackberry game developers | Unity Apps
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123