- CrackBerry Addict
- 857 Posts
Leaked OS 18.104.22.1680 for the BlackBerry Curve 9300 Fixes and Findings
Leaked OS 22.214.171.1240 for the BlackBerry Curve 9300
Last edited by rroyy; 05-20-2011 at 07:33 AM.
- 05-20-2011, 05:04 AM #5
This is not stealing and w/ your thread we can only download OSs w/ these ones we can write our findings. There must be seperate threads for each OS for other users to read device specific comments and findings
- 05-20-2011, 06:14 AM #6
Drama drama, drama… Chill people!
Here's my short-version OS install guide if anyone needs a refresher...
ELITE1's Quick OS6 UPGRADE GUIDE
- (Optional) Uninstall any previous OS from your PC.
- Download OS to PC. Use Internet Explorer to do so, not Firefox or Chrome. (For leaked versions, the browser is irrelevant though.)
- Following successful DL, run OS file to install OS on PC.
- On BB, go to BBM Options, scroll down to Backup section. Ensure Remote Backup is enabled AND also conduct a Local Backup to media card.
- Go through any 3rd party apps that have option to save settings to media card, and conduct Backup to media card from menu within each of these apps. (Examples: all Bellshare apps such as BerryBuzz & BerryWeather; QuickLaunch; Shao's apps such as Wallpaper Changer & SixTools; Show Me The Images; etc).
- Connect BB to PC. Open DM and backup device. Close DM.
- (Optional) Use desktop program like BBSAK or BBMCP to backup 3rd party apps.
- On PC, navigate to
•64-bit: Computer/C:/Program Files (x86)/Common Files/Research In Motion/AppLoader and delete file therein called Vendor.
•32-bit: Computer/C:/Program Files/Common Files/Research In Motion/AppLoader and delete file therein called Vendor.
- (Optional/Recommended) Run BB Boss or Shrink-A-OS/BBHybrids Tool.
- In same AppLoader file where you deleted Vendor, double-click on Loader to initiate OS upgrade. Follow onscreen instructions.
PS I've posted this before in other threads, but there always seems to be some people that appreciate a step-by-step each time.Saving the world, one OS at a time...
Follow Me On Twitter: @elite1_
• How to Lock/Password-Lock/Unlock for newer OS • for Bold 99xx/97xx/9650, Torch 98xx, Tour 9630, Storm2, Curve 93xx/8900 •
Curve 8330 → Tour 9630 → Bold 9700 → Torch 9800 → Bold 9900 → Z10 → Z30psst... ↓ Here's THANKS button ↓
- CrackBerry User
05-20-2011, 07:19 AM #7
- 64 Posts