Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 2027282930
    CrackBerry User

Quote Originally Posted by mikeplus1 View Post
    Hmmm, not in my experience.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Not in mine either. 6/.333 has made my 9650 usable again. Used to be in OS 5 that I had to carry a charger with me and find a place to recharge about 1/2 way through the day. Nowadays I'm making it through an entire day with about 25% battery left over...and that's with some moderate to heavy usage. I won't go back to OS 5 for this reason alone!

Now if only something could be done about the horrid signal strength with this model...
    CrackBerry Master

Global Posts
    1,183 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by jeremyn View Post
    Not in mine either. 6/.333 has made my 9650 usable again. Used to be in OS 5 that I had to carry a charger with me and find a place to recharge about 1/2 way through the day. Nowadays I'm making it through an entire day with about 25% battery left over...and that's with some moderate to heavy usage. I won't go back to OS 5 for this reason alone!

Now if only something could be done about the horrid signal strength with this model...
    I feel ya man, but the horrid signal strength only happens in CDMA mode...whenever I use my Bold with any GSM carrier (on EDGE), signal strength is much more stable.

When I go to Europe later this year, I'll see how signal strength holds up on a UMTS network.
    CrackBerry Newbie

First I installed and updated OS 5.0.0.1014 official version on my BOld 9700 and everything was OK.
    than I remove it and install OS 6.0.0.480 leak version on my PC.
    deleted vendor file
    but when i start BB DM or BBSAK i can't see in on PC
    I can see only applications and themes, so i can't update leaked version phone
    what is going on?
    enyone?
    CrackBerry User

Big improvment on last leak but I've lost Klondike and Soduko icons. Tried Security Wipe and re-install but no luck. Anyone have any ideas??

CrackBerry Abuser

Global Posts
    541 Global Posts
    PIN
    to or black beans?

What .480 leak?

Global Posts
    51,355 Global Posts
    PIN
    PM me...always like new friends!

Quote Originally Posted by FirePsych View Post
    What .480 leak?

Do they mean 418 leak?
    I'll Always Be Ramblin' in Rehab: Where the real Bold addicts are!
    OS 10.2.1.2947 on VZW Z30-HTTR forever
    Need Sideloading Help? http://forums.crackberry.com/android...ur-z10-821005/
    Need help using the CB10 App? http://forums.crackberry.com/forum-h...10-app-872463/
    CrackBerry Abuser

PIN
    30E795D3

just got my phone in the mail. downloading this now as my 9650 is doing a wipe so i can start fresh
    CrackBerry Abuser

Global Posts
    541 Global Posts
    PIN
    to or black beans?

What .418 leak?

CrackBerry User

PIN
    31203cf0

He's talking about a totally different bb model... read what model he posted about... although i have no idea why he would be posting something about that model when this post is about a 9650.
    Because only a "money" knows how to do it
    CrackBerry Abuser

Global Posts
    157 Global Posts

Is it just me, or can no one else change the convenience key settings.

Quote Originally Posted by Noctem View Post
    I have no problem changing the convenience key settings.
    I'm Rambling in Rehab and Be 5000
    Need help? Just ask.
    Want to know how to do stuff here on the forums? Try the Forum Help Videos & Guides sections.

Global Posts
    51,355 Global Posts
    PIN

Quote Originally Posted by Noctem View Post
    If you shrink out Voice Activated Dialing you can no longer set the convenience keys.
    Need help using the CB10 App? http://forums.crackberry.com/forum-h...10-app-872463/
    CrackBerry Newbie

Installed through AppLoader, no errors. Reboot seems a bit faster (about 3.5 mins). No battery drain, battery actually lasts longer than before. No sporadic rebooting and no apps issues to date. I'm on day 3 of the new OS and I love it so far. No complaints. Will post if anything changes.
    CrackBerry User

Quote Originally Posted by jaydee5799 View Post
    If you shrink out Voice Activated Dialing you can no longer set the convenience keys.
    Wow, seriously? What's the connection between VAD and setting convenience keys I wonder....that's just bizarre.

Global Posts
    51,355 Global Posts
    PIN

Quote Originally Posted by jeremyn View Post
    Wow, seriously? What's the connection between VAD and setting convenience keys I wonder....that's just bizarre.
    I don't know the connection but when I shrunk out VAD, I had to add it back via cods in order to get control of the side keys.
    Who knows why these things happen? LOL
    I think VAD is a big waste of space for my personal use as I don't use it at all and would love to dump it.
    CrackBerry Newbie

Default leaked OS 6 on verizon bb bold...works great!

I downloaded the leaked OS 6 last night for my verizon bb bold 9650 and everything is working great!! love it
    CrackBerry Abuser

on day 2, reverse lookup function from phone log does not work, scrolling not as smooth as OS 6 on my 9700
    CrackBerry Addict

Global Posts
    704 Global Posts
    PIN
    3222013E

Quote Originally Posted by TAG1 View Post
    on day 2, reverse lookup function from phone log does not work, scrolling not as smooth as OS 6 on my 9700
    Where and how are you trying to do the reverse lookup
    CrackBerry Abuser

Quote Originally Posted by TheMiz View Post
    Where and how are you trying to do the reverse lookup
    in the phone log, I scroll to whichever # I want reversed search, hit the menu button and select reverse lookup but am given an error message "We apologize, but we have detected an error with this feature. Please try setting your phone list view to 'Call Log' - if this option is unavailable, this is a known bug and we are working with RIM to correct the issue. If you require assistance accessing the Phone List View settings or would like to be notified when a fix is available, please use the send us feedback option and indicate Reverse Call Log Issue in your message body."

the reverse search function is part of the POYNT app which is useful, let's you know what city the number is based, if it's a cell phone or not. If not a cell it will provide info associated with that number, name, busines name, etc. The Poynt app on my iPhone doesn't offer this.

It was working fine in OS5
    Thanked by:
    TheMiz (12-22-2010) 
    CrackBerry Addict

Global Posts
    704 Global Posts
    PIN
    3222013E

Quote Originally Posted by TAG1 View Post
    in the phone log, I scroll to whichever # I want reversed search, hit the menu button and select reverse lookup but am given an error message "We apologize, but we have detected an error with this feature. Please try setting your phone list view to 'Call Log' - if this option is unavailable, this is a known bug and we are working with RIM to correct the issue. If you require assistance accessing the Phone List View settings or would like to be notified when a fix is available, please use the send us feedback option and indicate Reverse Call Log Issue in your message body."

the reverse search function is part of the POYNT app which is useful, let's you know what city the number is based, if it's a cell phone or not. If not a cell it will provide info associated with that number, name, busines name, etc. The Poynt app on my iPhone doesn't offer this.

It was working fine in OS5

Thanks , I never noticed it and I do also have POYNT
    AND I get the same message when I try to use it.

Do you ever lose your network connection ? I do after charging or after the phone has been turned off over night which btw I still get email notices while the phone is OFF.
Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 2027282930