Welcome to the CrackBerry Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
    CrackBerry User

Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

Default Emulator/Simulator 5.0

Is it possible to get the Bold/Curve/Storm emulators/Simulators on the blackberry site to upgrade to the new 5.0 OS?
    I want to test my web site with the 5.0 OS to see if it supports more stuff.

If you download the beta JDE 5.0 from RIM it comes with a couple simulators running 5.0.0.100.
    Wallpaper Changer HD for BB10 A MUST HAVE APP - Automatically rotates your wallpaper - Now with battery % meter, weather and more!

Evolution Web Browser with Ad Block - The ultra fast web browser with gestures and full screen browsing
    Ultimate ScreenSaver - Includes weather, rss news, clock and more! Many scenes including Aquarium and Fireplace or use your own pictures

Visit: http://www.shao-soft.com
    CrackBerry User

Thread AuthorThread Author   #3  

Exactly what I was looking for. Sadly na.blackberry.com/eng/developers/devbetasoftware/jde5.jsp they have taken down the download link...

Anyone have it up on a mirror somewhere or know a secret url to the blackberry ftp?
    Last edited by ManOnGround; 08-02-2009 at 02:47 PM.

Hmm i see that too, but that looks like good news too...

Note: the BlackBerry JDE v5.0 beta 2 is temporarily unavailable for download.
    Hopefully that means beta 2 coming soon
    Sorry I dont have the download saved on my PC anymore otherwise I would have posted it up for you.
    Wallpaper Changer HD for BB10 A MUST HAVE APP - Automatically rotates your wallpaper - Now with battery % meter, weather and more!

Evolution Web Browser with Ad Block - The ultra fast web browser with gestures and full screen browsing
    Ultimate ScreenSaver - Includes weather, rss news, clock and more! Many scenes including Aquarium and Fireplace or use your own pictures

Visit: http://www.shao-soft.com