Welcome to the CrackBerry Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
    CrackBerry Newbie

Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

Default Bold 9700 6.0.0.418 - Strage calendar error!

Hey guys.
    I'm using .418 since a few days now being 90% satisfied! Cursor is back in BBM and SMS, social feeds app working fine ...

But I'm posting here because of an issue with BB calendar: When I start the app in agenda view, it automatically jumps to my most distant calendar entry in june 2011! Even when I press 'T' to jump to "Today", it immediately goes back to 2011. When I use week view, this doesn't occur. This is quite annoying because to me agenda view is the most clearly arranged.

Anyone else experiencing this problem?
    Btw: I'm using Google Sync 0.7.3 to keep my calendar updated.

Thanks from Germany

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    CrackBerry Abuser

Goodmorning - I also use Agenda view in Calendar - but mine is working as it should.

Maybe selective restore of the calendar, using desktop manager, to a version where it did work properly?

Just a thought ...
    Here's looking at you (Emu)
    CrackBerry User

Quote Originally Posted by heilmaenner View Post
    Hey guys.
    I'm using .418 since a few days now being 90% satisfied! Cursor is back in BBM and SMS, social feeds app working fine ...

But I'm posting here because of an issue with BB calendar: When I start the app in agenda view, it automatically jumps to my most distant calendar entry in june 2011! Even when I press 'T' to jump to "Today", it immediately goes back to 2011. When I use week view, this doesn't occur. This is quite annoying because to me agenda view is the most clearly arranged.

Anyone else experiencing this problem?
    Btw: I'm using Google Sync 0.7.3 to keep my calendar updated.

Thanks from Germany

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    My calendar was acting really buggy, just saw another post today that said their calendar was opening extremely slow. Sounds like it isn't working correctly...I've already downgraded back to .380
    Blackberry Bold 9700 Running OS 6.0.0.380
    CrackBerry Newbie

Angry 9700 - Agenda View in Calendar

I have had the same issue, except in my case, when I choose "go to today" it goes to the last entry in my calendar which is June 2012. I have done selective restores, wiped all the data off the phone, called tech support about 6 six times, requested and received a new phone ... and still have the same problem. I've also uninstalled and reinstalled third party software applications. I don't know what the solution is.

Agenda view is the one that is the most useful to me.

If anyone knows how to resolve it, I'd like to know what to do.

Thanks.
    CrackBerry Newbie

I have this problem as well. i thought it was OS6 that is the problem but clearly this has been happening in earlier versions as well so it seems to me this is related to google because I recently added a gmail address to my blackberry and you mention you sync with google as well.