Blackberry 9780 OS Leak: Release_6.0.0b1965__v18.104.22.1681__Platform_22.214.171.124 _
Hello CB Users,
Here is my latest release leak for the Blackberry 9780.
Having a few problems with ports etc.. I am at work behind corporate networking so not alot I can do about that... 2Shared and 4Shared were both a pain and I could not upload to either.
MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service
Release_6.0.0b1965_(v126.96.36.1991,_Platform_188.8.131.52 ).exe - download now for free. File sharing. Software file sharing. Free file hosting. File upload. FileFactory.com
----Torrent Link || Credit Goes To FFEJIE || I Cannot Guarantee This Link Any Problems Found Using Torrent Link Are Nowt To Do With Me ----
If you wish to reupload to another mirror and want the link posted on the first post here, PM me and I will update post for you.
DO NOT CONTACT ME FOR SUPPORT I ONLY POST RELEASES WITH LOVE. <3
Last edited by ALKi3; 02-21-11 at 03:07 PM.
- 02-21-11, 07:41 AM #7
I doubt it is. It seems BBM was where the issue was with the cursor, because they are testing a new one that has it fixed..
Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
Sorry mate the only versions for the Torch 9800 that I have are:
Release 6.0.0b1305 (v184.108.40.2068, Platform 220.127.116.11)
Release 6.0.0b1791 (v18.104.22.1688, Platform 22.214.171.124)
Release 6.0.0b695 (v126.96.36.199, Platform 188.8.131.52)
Release 6.0.0b1907 (v184.108.40.2068, Platform 220.127.116.11)
- 02-21-11, 10:12 AM #11
Found this thread people can try if they have no cursor.. http://forums.crackberry.com/f224/bb...0/#post6072790
As for the new .461 leak i might wait and see if .512 drops soon as .448 has been fine for me
Last edited by Dealz417; 02-21-11 at 11:07 AM.
- 02-21-11, 11:13 AM #16
I did it finally!
Loaded 461 after a wipe with BBSAK and manually copying the CODs of the BBM 18.104.22.168 to the Java folder!!
YESSS!! I now I have the BBM Cursor with this snappy OS
Note: The following guide is not recommended for novice users who are not yet comfortable installing / modifying files on a BlackBerry. If you choose to follow the guide, you take the risk should anything go wrong.
1) Download OS 22.214.171.1241 or OS 126.96.36.1998
2) Install the OS on your PC (it is recommended that you uninstall any previous OS you had installed before although not mandatory)
3) Backup your BlackBerry settings/emails/contacts using the BlackBerry Desktop Manager
4) Navigate to Computer >>> C: >>> Program Files (x86) >>> Common Files >>> Research in Motion >>> Apploader
5) Delete the Vendor.xml file
6) Download and extract the files of BBM 188.8.131.52 from HERE
7) Copy all the COD files in the folder you just extracted to the following folder and overwrite all the files when prompted to:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Research In Motion\Shared\Loader Files\9780AllLang_v184.108.40.2061_P220.127.116.11\Java
8) Shrink your OS using BB Boss or Shrink-A-OS (optional step and not neccessary to complete this guide)
9) Run Loader.exe to start the installation of your new OS.
10) After the OS has been loaded and the device restarts, launch BlackBerry Desktop Manager, then click Restore from the top right menu, then select the backup file which you created in the 3rd step.
You now have the latest leak and a working BBM with the cursor
By the way guys, I did not include the instruction to backup your apps via BBSAK as that will also backup the current BBM which will get us back to square zero, and thus it will not work.
Also, do not attempt to manually install the new BBM files to your BB via BBSAK thinking you will ssve yourself some time by not reinstalling all the OS and all your apps again, as BBM will not run and it will ask you for a keycode
Unfortunately, the only way to have this cursor show is to do it the heard way by manually installing all your apps later.
Last edited by Matrix Leader; 02-21-11 at 11:36 AM.
- 02-21-11, 11:18 AM #17
- CrackBerry Genius
02-21-11, 11:19 AM #18
- 2,380 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)